Niallface is offline New Member

Young aspiring bodybuilders supplements

Weight: 10st8pounds
    Bf: 21%
    Height: 5'8

I've been doing training for about a year now and I also play rugby league, I was wondering what iota gunna take to really bulk me up and give me fast gains.
    I've considered superdrol but was advised not to because of my age, however I'm struggling to find another option,.
    I'm already taking whey protein and creatine, is there anything else to add?
    Also I'm eating clean and good protein.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Not sure how much you should bulk up playing rugby, which is dominated by cardio requirements, not strength?

You testosterone is bubbling throuugh your veins, so no need for more at this point. Blokes that want to bulk up should pay attention to their diet. If you are not eating correctly, you will not bulk up. If you take steriods , you may bulk up, but since you didn't change your diet, when you come off steriods, you will lose your new bulk, and you will be bummed.

Learn to eat!

What is your TDEE?

How many cals/day over your TDEE are you eating?

digsy1983 is offline Member
    ^^^ everything TR said!

you already have high levels of test and GH so a good diet and a good workout program will pack on the Lean Body Mass faster than you think.

i bet 90% of the guys on this site wish they were 18 and had access to this site to learn about diets when they were young.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by digsy1983 View Post
    ^^^ everything TR said!

you already have high levels of test and GH so a good diet and a good workout program will pack on the Lean Body Mass faster than you think.

i bet 90% of the guys on this site wish they were 18 and had access to this site to learn about diets when they were young.
    the things I could have accomplished had I only access to proper information when I was younger!

Moodie is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    the things I could have accomplished had I only access to proper information when I was younger!
    I know right.

ha yeah! guess the saying, education is wasted on the young is highly applicable on this site eh. but also nothing beats experience, right TR!

Niallface is offline New Member
    I'm on 3278 tdee and I work hard but as I'm only a short guy, tackling the big 20-30-40 odd year old guys is a challenge even with the technique I've been playing for ten years also my diet has been strict eating high protein foods even when I'm out of home travelling etc ill stop somewhere and get a jar of peanut butter just to make sure I don't go under, my body is at a good level for my sport I'm just looking to get an edge on my career. Just things I could add for that little improvement.
    Also I train in gym 4 times a week and rugby 3 times a week and I'm getting all 8 hours or more sleep.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Young aspiring bodybuilders supplements-image-2928603373.jpg   Young aspiring bodybuilders supplements-image-2878251287.jpg  

post your diet, 3278 cals and what the macros split is (cals split between protein/carbs/fat %) up the nutrition section and see if there are any ares that can be improved. even a load of supplements need a good solid diet to work! diet is 101 of any gym goer! imo.

list the foods and meal times, what time you workout out and train. also any sups you maybe already taking!

i used to play rugby league myself, but i had the opposite problem to you! i was always the big guy.lol

plus, it looks like you have a fast metabolism with the muscle definition you have. 3278 cals may not be enough! especially being 18 aswel, youll be burning the cals up in no time!

Thread Information