Boom55 is offline Junior Member

Supplement starter help

I'm new to supplements... I'm 6'2 205lb 13% bf pretty athletic build. Here are the supplements I'm about to buy from bodybuilding.com anything I need to add or take away ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-3743296551.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	237.0 KB 
ID:	127910

Moodie is offline New Member
    Yes, the weight gainer, use food instead; proper nutrition is the Base and most important part of any workout regiment.

My stack looks like this:

Whey Blend, some people prefer isolate instead
    Creatine
    MV
    BCAA
    Casein

I use other things as well but preference only. In my opinion these items I have listed are important.

Controlled Labs Orange Triad, 300 Tablets <--My multivitamin choice
    You Purchased 1 at $29.79

MusclePharm Creatine, Unflavored, 300 Grams
    You Purchased 3 at $43.98

Was on sale at the time buy 2 get one free. Take this with apple juice or better yet grape juice, this causes a spike in insulin and delivers it fast into your blood stream and to your muscles. People make the mistake of dissolving it in water or juice over night. If you let it sit in water or juice it will turn into its by product creatinine which is useless to the body. I personally toss a scoop in my mouth and then have a glass of grape juice.

Optimum Gold Standard 100% Whey, Chocolate, 5 Lbs. <---Must have, I recently switched to MusclePharm Chocolate Milk. Stuff tastes pretty great.
    You Purchased 1 at $52.99

Optimum BCAA 1000 Caps, 400 Capsules <----You know what these are for already
    You Purchased 1 at $23.99

Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series 100% Casein <---Take before bed, slow digesting protien to keep your body supplied with protein while you sleep.
    Chocolate, 4 Lbs.
    You Purchased 1 at $36.92

Everytime you order from BB.com do not forget to choose 2 free samples
    Last edited by Moodie; 10-18-2012 at 09:23 AM.

Thanks for the great info I'm going to revise the order then repost it for final approval haha. Oh and the reason I don't have a multivitamin on there is because I already take one as well as omega-3.

Quote Originally Posted by Boom55 View Post
    Thanks for the great info I'm going to revise the order then repost it for final approval haha. Oh and the reason I don't have a multivitamin on there is because I already take one as well as omega-3.
    Good stuff

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-2331296846.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	262.1 KB 
ID:	127960

I took your advice on almost everything, except I already have whey. It let me pick more than two samples, and I found a promotion code for (5off100)

GoHard818 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moodie
    Yes, the weight gainer, use food instead; proper nutrition is the Base and most important part of any workout regiment.

My stack looks like this:

Whey Blend, some people prefer isolate instead
    Creatine
    MV
    BCAA
    Casein

I use other things as well but preference only. In my opinion these items I have listed are important.

Controlled Labs Orange Triad, 300 Tablets <--My multivitamin choice
    You Purchased 1 at $29.79

MusclePharm Creatine, Unflavored, 300 Grams
    You Purchased 3 at $43.98

Was on sale at the time buy 2 get one free. Take this with apple juice or better yet grape juice, this causes a spike in insulin and delivers it fast into your blood stream and to your muscles. People make the mistake of dissolving it in water or juice over night. If you let it sit in water or juice it will turn into its by product creatinine which is useless to the body. I personally toss a scoop in my mouth and then have a glass of grape juice.

Optimum Gold Standard 100% Whey, Chocolate, 5 Lbs. <---Must have, I recently switched to MusclePharm Chocolate Milk. Stuff tastes pretty great.
    You Purchased 1 at $52.99

Optimum BCAA 1000 Caps, 400 Capsules <----You know what these are for already
    You Purchased 1 at $23.99

Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series 100% Casein <---Take before bed, slow digesting protien to keep your body supplied with protein while you sleep.
    Chocolate, 4 Lbs.
    You Purchased 1 at $36.92

Everytime you order from BB.com do not forget to choose 2 free samples
    Solid advice for sure!

Personally not a fan of cellucor, but again personal choice. I see you have a pre work-out sup from them. If you ever want to try something different or play around a bit, I suggest trying Cardio Igniter. I just got some of this stuff and love it. It's new to the market and getting a lot of love.

And no I do not work or get paid by any nutrition companies to say things, I just like to share my personal experiences and what I use. Your list looks good try it out and see what happens after a bit. If you need any advice or help feel free to message me. I try different things all the time myself.
    Last edited by Moodie; 10-18-2012 at 01:32 PM.

Thread Information