Thread: Dexaprine

workrewards is offline New Member

Dexaprine

Dexaprine is an extreme fat burner from iForce Nutrition. The product description reads like most bodybuilding supplement descriptions. There are graphs and big words combined with creative language and a clear push to try the supplement because you've never felt anything like this in your life. THIS is the supplement you've been looking for, according to iForce Nutrition. We agree, if you've been looking for a supplement to increase blood pressure, cause heart palpitations and cause you to feel nauseous due to caffeine overload.
    List of Ingredients
    Ingredients:
    Citrus Aurantium
    1, 3 Dimethylamylamine
    Caffeine Anhydrous
    Green Tea Extract
    3, 3' Diiodo L Thyronine
    3, 5 Diiodo L Thyronine

Ok so I bought a bottle of this and took half a pill yesterday and I had never sweat so much in my life. Has anyone else used this I found nothing but rave reviews, I felt very shaky after the workout and forced myself to eat even though I was not hungry.. I also noticed when I took it I kept spitting out mucus constantly... Anyone ever used this stuff?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	401 
Size:	1.82 MB 
ID:	128099

johndoe8270 is offline New Member
    It has DMAA in it which is the active ingredient in jack3d. It gives you the same feelings. I'm not really a fan of it.

Thread Information