Innervision is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up Yohimburn & R-ALa

Because no matter how many polls you post, the only real way to find out if something works is usually to try it. Coming of a bulking cycle and trying to cut for summer without AS, Ive gone the EC(a), r-ala, yohimburn route. Diet and excersice of course too. While it's still early to tell the results my intial reaction to the r-ala and yohimburn is that they are good products. Maybe its the placebo effect, but things seem to be moving at an accelerated pace. I will keep everyone updated, but so far 2 thumbs up on both products and my thanx to Painintheazz in regards to the r-ala.

chinups Guest
    I am also using R-ala and Yohimburn (original). I will watch this post and throw my 2 cents in from time to time.

Good look Innervision

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    What dosage are you guys running the r-ALA at?

I know they recommend 50mgs for every 50g of carbs, but how about the dosage when using it as a liver protectant for a 17aa AS. I been taking 300-400 mgs a day but thinking about bumping it up to the 600-700 range. Necessary or not???

Ohh yeah, hats off Inner on getting ripped naturally!...the biggest mistake most ppl make when cutting naturally is dropping the carbs too fast...patience is key! and I would gradually replace the carbs with some efa's, preferably flax. Good Luck and keep us posted...US

100mg per 30-50g of carbs.. most people on the 30g end..

you would do well to bump it up

chinups Guest
    I am not sure about my exact carbs but I take 150mg with every meal (one pill)..

It's been over another week and I just wanted to say again that I am now a firm believer in r-ala and yohimburn and are very happy with the results so far. I think they'll become a staple in any cutting program I do in the future.

chinups Guest
    I second that. But it is so hard to tell what is doing it. I mean I am doing that, cardio, eating perfect and working hard as hell. Also so many other supps.....

I agree Chinups it's hard to tell since there is no way to compare dieting without these products at the same time. However i am going on past resulsts in which I ran basically the same diet as now minus these products and I dont remember dropping fat this quickly. I kind of wanted to just put Yohimbine on one side of my chest for awhile to test it, but then I figured if it did work I'd look fuckin ridiculous.

Thread Information