ShredMN is offline Banned

DAA - Powder or Pills

Was wondering if anyone had any experience with what was better, I'm assuming the pills are just encapsulated powder, but are there any other differences IE. GI tolerance etc. Also I'm not a fan of using anything that would boost free or total test without some kind of AI or SERM. Whether people think it would be silly to use an AI or SERM is up to them, but that is not the question. Would aromasin keep my estrogen in check will on the cycle, and then nolva upon ending it be a decent idea?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I would cap it up if it were me.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShredMN View Post
    Was wondering if anyone had any experience with what was better, I'm assuming the pills are just encapsulated powder, but are there any other differences IE. GI tolerance etc. Also I'm not a fan of using anything that would boost free or total test without some kind of AI or SERM. Whether people think it would be silly to use an AI or SERM is up to them, but that is not the question. Would aromasin keep my estrogen in check will on the cycle, and then nolva upon ending it be a decent idea?
    An AI with DAA may drop your estrogen to an unhealthy level. And although I have used DAA with positive results, I have not and would not include an AI.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've used both caps and powder and could tell no difference, both worked effectively. Powder is cheaper, so that's what I go with now.

Thread Information