captmig is offline New Member

Meal Calculator?

Has anyone ever used the Meal Calculator that is on this site for sale? If so would you recommend it?

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Meal Calculator????

BUMP

If you go to anabolic diet and click on the link below the page that says "I want to check out how to get this program for myself!" It will take you there.

ptbyjason Guest
    I have it and like it. But if you won't use it, it's not worth it. Once you get the program set up the way you want it, it works great. It takes a while to learn your eating habits though. After that, it is smooth sailing.

Hey PT can you specify this program and what it exactly does. (and don't say just calculates meals, LOL)

Are you using it for weight gain or loss? Cause it seems like it is a little more geared to people who want to loss weight. I am interested in it for gains. If it could outline the meals I need daily w/ the foods that I like it is definetly worth the price. Thanks for the response.

ptbyjason Guest
    Ok, I was going to come back to this thread and I forgot about it until you bumped it. It can help you gain weight. What you do is decided how many calories, grams of protein, carbs, and fat you want to take in throughout the day. Once that is set up you select the foods you want to eat and put them into your daily plan. It will let you know what % you used on everything. You can even go in and add your favorite meal replacement drink or bar, or any other kind of supplement. You put in the nutritional values in the program and it stores it for you. As you get the foods that you normally eat into the program, it kind of learns them. So eventually you can just say, generate me a diet and it will put together a diet of food that fits your calorie range and the foods you like to eat. Eventually it becomes a no brainer, and I believe it also gives you a shopping list, but I can't remember. Unfortunately I haven't used mine lately because my schedule is so bad right now. I really like being able to add my own foods into it. There are a few protein bars that I always eat, but programs often times you can't add them. I know we were working on an Anabolic Review version of it with the company. It was going to have the supplements already in there, but I don't know if the company ever finished making them. I know I helped them with it, but I moved before it was suppose to be finished. I do think it is a great program though.

Can you post your free version of it on the companys ftp site. LOL PLEASE

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by GenuinePL
    Can you post your free version of it on the companys ftp site. LOL PLEASE

Too bad I had to pay for it myself. Hell, I even payed full price for it. So if I had a free copy I would hook you up, too bad.

Originally posted by ptbyjason

Too bad I had to pay for it myself. Hell, I even payed full price for it. So if I had a free copy I would hook you up, too bad.

C'mon PT share.

Thread Information