Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Dwill36907 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    10

    Kind of confused here..

    As a starter, I know we aren't suppose to post about "where to find steroids " so I'll do my best to avoid paraphrasing that way but I am slightly mis-leaded here I feel. From the posts I've read it seems like you have to kind of be in the "inner-circle" in order to get a contact to buy steroids from, which I mean I understand that. But on the same page as this forum, just 2 tabs down from the tab "forum" is "buy steroids." Was just curious, is this "buy steroids" a legal version or something more down towards the line of an internet scam? I've almost got scammed once before so I am incredibly over-cautious before I put my credit card number out on the web again so anything feed back would be appreciated.

    Once again, its just 2 tabs down from forum, and when I clicked on it, it took me too www.buysteroids.com. Just want confirmation that it is either a legal version, or perhaps more of a scam. Or something entirely different.


    Thanks.

  2. #2
    MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    13,200
    The products above are not steroids , they are legal alternative supplements. With the right diet and exercise they offer alternative ways to gain muscle and strength. Many beginners use them for the first time until they are old enough, and gain enough knowledge, to use injectable steroids safely and properly.

  3. #3
    JWP806's Avatar
    JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Lubbock, TX
    Posts
    1,366
    Don't waste your money on them imo.

  4. #4
    Dwill36907 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    10
    Alright, thank you very much.

    Have you personally bought from www.buysteroids.com? I was just curious on how well the supplements actually work. I'm a victim of the typical nutrition store such as GNC that promises amazing results but the most results I may get are mild if that. Just wanted a few opinions before I put my money out there lol.

  5. #5
    Dwill36907 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    Don't waste your money on them imo.
    Care to elaborate why? Just trying to get a full view before I make a decision.

  6. #6
    MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    13,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwill36907 View Post
    Alright, thank you very much.

    Have you personally bought from www.buysteroids.com? I was just curious on how well the supplements actually work. I'm a victim of the typical nutrition store such as GNC that promises amazing results but the most results I may get are mild if that. Just wanted a few opinions before I put my money out there lol.
    I have never used them but others have and reported favorable results. Like i said, they can be a good place to start until you gain the knowledge and understanding it takes to use injectable steroids safely and responsibly.

  7. #7
    BR0DIE is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwill36907

    Care to elaborate why? Just trying to get a full view before I make a decision.
    All supplements except whey, creatine, fish oil and vits/mins are worthless.

    Trust me I worked in GNC and it's sad the amount of people that would come in with no clue on diet/training and spend 90 on some fat burner that contains mostly caffeine and green tea. Or some skinny guy would buy a 50 weight gainer that only has 14 servings and tells you to take two per day. Always wanted to say "Do you know how much chicken and eggs you could buy with 50 per week". Its all a scam. Spend your money on food and keep the rest for things you enjoy don't spend it on shitty supplements.

  8. #8
    JWP806's Avatar
    JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Lubbock, TX
    Posts
    1,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwill36907 View Post
    Care to elaborate why? Just trying to get a full view before I make a decision.
    I don't think they are worth the money at all because they are just proprietary blends of different substances and are insanely overpriced because their names resemble aas. You can make fantastic gains with diet and training alone.

  9. #9
    Dwill36907 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    10
    That is a good point. I'm just struggling pretty hard with my last 10-15 pounds of fat loss and have been for a while now and was interested in this particular stack from www.steroids.com

    Clen + Tren75 + Winn50 + Test-600x = Cutting Stack

    So you think this will give me minimal results if any at all? The reason why I'm not too bent out of shape over the price is that I have a $200 coupon for the website.

  10. #10
    JWP806's Avatar
    JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Lubbock, TX
    Posts
    1,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwill36907 View Post
    That is a good point. I'm just struggling pretty hard with my last 10-15 pounds of fat loss and have been for a while now and was interested in this particular stack from www.steroids.com

    Clen + Tren75 + Winn50 + Test-600x = Cutting Stack

    So you think this will give me minimal results if any at all? The reason why I'm not too bent out of shape over the price is that I have a $200 coupon for the website.
    Sure, go for it.

  11. #11
    MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    13,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwill36907 View Post
    That is a good point. I'm just struggling pretty hard with my last 10-15 pounds of fat loss and have been for a while now and was interested in this particular stack from www.steroids.com

    Clen + Tren75 + Winn50 + Test-600x = Cutting Stack

    So you think this will give me minimal results if any at all? The reason why I'm not too bent out of shape over the price is that I have a $200 coupon for the website.
    Remember, the key is proper nutrition with exercise regardless of what supplement or injectable steroid you're using.


    Nutritional Forum

    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.UHNufa7X_fs

    Workouts and Lifting techniques

    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...S#.UHnjba7X_fs

    How To Cut Thread

    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.UKSAuWfX_fs

  12. #12
    brahmabull117 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    The products above are not steroids, they are legal alternative supplements. With the right diet and exercise they offer alternative ways to gain muscle and strength. Many beginners use them for the first time until they are old enough, and gain enough knowledge, to use injectable steroids safely and properly.

    this

  13. #13
    Wes201's Avatar
    Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    East coast USA
    Posts
    441
    Blog Entries
    1
    The forum i believe your asking about, you can dicuss labs but not the actual link to the source or name of the source.....im not a fan of those supps. they never did s**t for me. thats just my .02 and exp. w/them

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •