Dwill36907 is offline New Member

Kind of confused here..

As a starter, I know we aren't suppose to post about "where to find steroids " so I'll do my best to avoid paraphrasing that way but I am slightly mis-leaded here I feel. From the posts I've read it seems like you have to kind of be in the "inner-circle" in order to get a contact to buy steroids from, which I mean I understand that. But on the same page as this forum, just 2 tabs down from the tab "forum" is "buy steroids." Was just curious, is this "buy steroids" a legal version or something more down towards the line of an internet scam? I've almost got scammed once before so I am incredibly over-cautious before I put my credit card number out on the web again so anything feed back would be appreciated.

Once again, its just 2 tabs down from forum, and when I clicked on it, it took me too www.buysteroids.com. Just want confirmation that it is either a legal version, or perhaps more of a scam. Or something entirely different.

Thanks.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    The products above are not steroids , they are legal alternative supplements. With the right diet and exercise they offer alternative ways to gain muscle and strength. Many beginners use them for the first time until they are old enough, and gain enough knowledge, to use injectable steroids safely and properly.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Don't waste your money on them imo.

Alright, thank you very much.

Have you personally bought from www.buysteroids.com? I was just curious on how well the supplements actually work. I'm a victim of the typical nutrition store such as GNC that promises amazing results but the most results I may get are mild if that. Just wanted a few opinions before I put my money out there lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    Don't waste your money on them imo.
    Care to elaborate why? Just trying to get a full view before I make a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwill36907 View Post
    Alright, thank you very much.

Have you personally bought from www.buysteroids.com? I was just curious on how well the supplements actually work. I'm a victim of the typical nutrition store such as GNC that promises amazing results but the most results I may get are mild if that. Just wanted a few opinions before I put my money out there lol.
    I have never used them but others have and reported favorable results. Like i said, they can be a good place to start until you gain the knowledge and understanding it takes to use injectable steroids safely and responsibly.

BR0DIE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwill36907

All supplements except whey, creatine, fish oil and vits/mins are worthless.

Trust me I worked in GNC and it's sad the amount of people that would come in with no clue on diet/training and spend 90 on some fat burner that contains mostly caffeine and green tea. Or some skinny guy would buy a 50 weight gainer that only has 14 servings and tells you to take two per day. Always wanted to say "Do you know how much chicken and eggs you could buy with 50 per week". Its all a scam. Spend your money on food and keep the rest for things you enjoy don't spend it on shitty supplements.

I don't think they are worth the money at all because they are just proprietary blends of different substances and are insanely overpriced because their names resemble aas. You can make fantastic gains with diet and training alone.

That is a good point. I'm just struggling pretty hard with my last 10-15 pounds of fat loss and have been for a while now and was interested in this particular stack from www.steroids.com

Clen + Tren75 + Winn50 + Test-600x = Cutting Stack

So you think this will give me minimal results if any at all? The reason why I'm not too bent out of shape over the price is that I have a $200 coupon for the website.

That is a good point. I'm just struggling pretty hard with my last 10-15 pounds of fat loss and have been for a while now and was interested in this particular stack from www.steroids.com

So you think this will give me minimal results if any at all? The reason why I'm not too bent out of shape over the price is that I have a $200 coupon for the website.
    Sure, go for it.

Remember, the key is proper nutrition with exercise regardless of what supplement or injectable steroid you're using.

Nutritional Forum

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.UHNufa7X_fs

Workouts and Lifting techniques

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...S#.UHnjba7X_fs

How To Cut Thread

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.UKSAuWfX_fs

brahmabull117 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    The products above are not steroids, they are legal alternative supplements. With the right diet and exercise they offer alternative ways to gain muscle and strength. Many beginners use them for the first time until they are old enough, and gain enough knowledge, to use injectable steroids safely and properly.

this

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    The forum i believe your asking about, you can dicuss labs but not the actual link to the source or name of the source.....im not a fan of those supps. they never did s**t for me. thats just my .02 and exp. w/them

Thread Information