ChosenGenetics is offline New Member

Vacation and no protein supp.

On vacation in Miami and my hotel has a pretty acceptable gym I must say. Anyway, I didn't pack my protein and I feel like my workout was pointless! I'm sure this isn't true but without chugging my gainer protein post lift I don't feel like I'm doing any good. I'm sore tho which we all love. So how much am I missing out?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If the rest of your diet is on point you have nothing to worry about even if you never have a protein shake again! Plus, you're on vacation, chill and enjoy

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChosenGenetics
    On vacation in Miami and my hotel has a pretty acceptable gym I must say. Anyway, I didn't pack my protein and I feel like my workout was pointless! I'm sure this isn't true but without chugging my gainer protein post lift I don't feel like I'm doing any good. I'm sore tho which we all love. So how much am I missing out?
    If you're in Miami, I'm sure there must be a GNC or other supplement chain where you can buy supplements. Ask around or if you have a smart phone, download "Yelp" or "Where" and you should be able to find something close.

Personally, I think most "gainer" supps are crap. I'd rather grab a good solid meal after a work out over a shake devoid of proper nutrition.

ChosenGenetics is offline New Member
    Thanks guys! I do eat well. I throw a shake in basically as I'm trying to walk out of the gym given I don't puke it back up. This was nice. I was able to walk out of the gym, hit the elevator, then my room was right there and I hit the bed for a quick recovery.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Your good brotha. Just keep hitting it hard and you will see plenty of gains. Working out without supplements isn't a waste at all

Thread Information