Thread: creatine mono

steved3205 is offline New Member

creatine mono

so im about to start creatine for 4-8 weeks, im going to take it after my workouts and im not loading it but my question is , is it ok to take with just watwr or is there something i should mix it with that will benefit better to me .
    thanks for the help in advance

BR0DIE is offline Associate Member
    Water is fine, I believe you can take it with grapefruit juice to increase it's absorbtion, could be broscience fhough.

steved3205 is offline New Member
    ok thanks bec i was taking muscletechs hardcore series 3 months ago and that had high dose of sugars 75 every scoop n a scoop was 5 grams so i was just curious

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    honestly? it has no taste so I just dump the scoop load direct into my mouth and after swirling it around in my mouth for a second, swallow it down whole.

Question? Why are you taking creatine for only four to eight weeks?

I've been taking it more or less non stop for years.................

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    That's a good idea TR!

I usually drop it in whatever I'm drinking when I take it. Usually water. I hate the last swig that is chalky feeling. I think ill just dump the scoop in my mouth and chase it down from now on.

lestat85 is offline Associate Member
    On workout days, I mix it into my protein shake. Otherwise, I just mix it into a glass of water. It really has no taste, as TR said.

Apollon is offline New Member
    Steved try mixing your creatine powder with juice instead of water. Creatine gets into your blood mainly through sugar so apple juice might be the best choice for you. It will get absorbed much quicker and will give you more results than mixing it with water. Also have you thought of using an all in one formula instead of creatine monohydrate? It can benefit you a lot cause it is a combination of everything you need and you can find some formulas than can supply you with 10grams of creatine monohydrate a day which is more than enough for you.

lestat85 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollon
    Steved try mixing your creatine powder with juice instead of water. Creatine gets into your blood mainly through sugar so apple juice might be the best choice for you. It will get absorbed much quicker and will give you more results than mixing it with water. Also have you thought of using an all in one formula instead of creatine monohydrate? It can benefit you a lot cause it is a combination of everything you need and you can find some formulas than can supply you with 10grams of creatine monohydrate a day which is more than enough for you.
    Many of the premixed creating supplements are incredibly expensive compared to monohydrate. Ultimately, creatine is creatine and its not worth paying so much more for a tub full of sugar that won't have near the same amount of servings, IMO. If you want the sugar with it, mix it with juice instead of water. Don't waste money on a premixed tub.

stpete is offline Banned
    Times has right as usual. I do the same thing.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steved3205 View Post
    so im about to start creatine for 4-8 weeks, im going to take it after my workouts and im not loading it but my question is , is it ok to take with just watwr or is there something i should mix it with that will benefit better to me .
    thanks for the help in advance
    I mix mine in warm tea,,,It makes it totally disolved.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    honestly? it has no taste so I just dump the scoop load direct into my mouth and after swirling it around in my mouth for a second, swallow it down whole.

Question? Why are you taking creatine for only four to eight weeks?

I've been taking it more or less non stop for years.................
    Agree, taking creatine with hmb will amplify the effects of both. That's what I take mine with. Kre alkalyn by efx is the best creatine in my opinion

Lazarov is offline Associate Member
    I've used creatine during a high carb and a low carb diet. Does NOT work on a low carb diet. I notice that when I mix it with my protein shake post-workout or if I mix it with my protein mixed oatmeal in the morning, I get great results. When I was low-carbing and drinking it with water, it had no effect at all. So I do believe that you need to take it with carbs, preferably simple.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Kre alkalyn doesn't need carbs to get into your system so you can take it whenever and with whatever you like.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information