Armykid93 is offline Productive Member

DAA raises estrogen higher than it raises test

Been wanting to try DAA but now i'm rethinking due to an article I saw on it.
    The gist of it was after a month on DAA blood work was done, around 80 percent of guys taking DAA saw a greater increase in estrogen than they did in their test.
    The article recommended stacking it with a "light AI" not sure what they mean by that. Maybe something like ERASE?
    A weaker AI is what they meant i'm guessing.
    I wanted to post this since a bunch off people I know are taking DAA.
    Anybody have any other information on this? Is it old news?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Link?

It was on another forum i'm part of and I know its against the rules to post links to other forums or I would have posted it.
    Plus i'm on my phone and i'm not able to post links with it.
    Sorry. I'll try and find another article online

This kind of explains it but its really just advertising in disguise I think.
    Its nowhere near as informative as the other stuff I read
    http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Danger...et!&id=4632468

BIGink is offline New Member
    I'm on my third run of DAA right now. The first time I used it was during PCT after a cycle. The second was a 4 week run with Erase. Currently on on my second week of an 8 week run of DAA and Erase. The original Erase run at 2 caps per day is perfect for me to compliment the DAA. I love both products!!!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    It was on another forum i'm part of and I know its against the rules to post links to other forums or I would have posted it.
    Plus i'm on my phone and i'm not able to post links with it.
    Sorry. I'll try and find another article online
    If you get the opportunity to post it up, do so but simply break the link.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post

If you get the opportunity to post it up, do so but simply break the link.
    I will If I can. Im not tech savvy though lol so without a computer its hard for me. That link was easy cuz I just used my search engine. Either way I don't think I'll use it. I'm so young I don't see it making a noticeable difference. I wanted to post this thread more as a warning anyways
    Last edited by Armykid93; 12-23-2012 at 12:00 AM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I have known this for quite awhile,,we did some small trials and some marked increases in estrogen levels.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I have known this for quite awhile,,we did some small trials and some marked increases in estrogen levels.
    Was it pretty significant?
    Enough to take something in conjunction with it?

A_Grant is offline Junior Member
    Well, if testosterone are enhanced, estrogen will be too, via the aromatase pathway. But the extend to wich Daspartate boost test is nothing compared to aas. The most optimistic study I found (D'aniello et al, reproductive biology and endocrinology, 2009, 7:120) was talking about a 35% increase after 12 days, rapidly decreasing after cessation of treatment. Bottom line, it's not a lot if a 2 weeks on 2 weeks off cycle. I don't think the increase in estrogen will be likely to cause any harm.

I did a little research and I could't find any studies that reported an increase of estrogen not directly linked and proportionnal to the increase of test. So like Mickey, I would be very interrested in looking at that link.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Anything that raises test well thus increase estrogen to some extent. That being said, I have never had a significant increase in estrogen when taking 3g DAA (I've taken it 5-6 times for roughly 4-6 week cycles). The best combo I have found is DAA + stinging nettle root extract + DIM. The DIM is a natural estrogen reducer.

What's DIM? I don't think i've ever heard of that?

DIM

(Diindolylmethane)

DIM is an indole phytochemical that is a natural metabolite of compounds found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts and cabbage. In animal and in vitro studies, DIM has been shown to lead to the preferential formation of estrogen metabolites that are correlated with healthy breast, endometrial, and cervical tissues. This unique property sets DIM apart from other plant nutrients.

Essentially it's a naturally occurring herb that helps control estrogen.

Sweet, thanks for the info

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    DIM

(Diindolylmethane)

DIM is an indole phytochemical that is a natural metabolite of compounds found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts and cabbage. In animal and in vitro studies, DIM has been shown to lead to the preferential formation of estrogen metabolites that are correlated with healthy breast, endometrial, and cervical tissues. This unique property sets DIM apart from other plant nutrients.

Essentially it's a naturally occurring herb that helps control estrogen.
    Thanks man!
    Im on hrt but still maybe ill try this while on it as a "mini cycle" or something. I already got a tub of DAA i never used and got for free (power chews DAA) so might aswell try it. I got AIs on hand though just in case (as always)

Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop
    Last edited by Juced_porkchop; 12-28-2012 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    Thanks man!
    Im on hrt but still maybe ill try this while on it as a "mini cycle" or something. I already got a tub of DAA i never used and got for free (power chews DAA) so might aswell try it. I got AIs on hand though just in case (as always) [/B]@Juced_porkchop
    No prob but with you being on hrt I doubt you'll feel much from the DAA. Although, it might kick your LH into gear so you might get something out of it. Hell since the product was free might as well give it a go. I would suggest your running the DAA + nettle root extract + DIM combo though.

Thread Information