jaredpinney is offline New Member

PUBERTAL GYNO!! 18 years old ..new member PLEASE give some input

hey everyone, thank you for checking this thread out!
    I know how many similar threads you guys have probably seen on this website, and i apologize..but this is serious for me, and has
    been QUITE the issue for the past several years. As said above, I am a new member here, and have read plenty on gyno and just recently on
    AI's, SERM's, and just many options for reducing my kind of gyno! I used to be fat, sensitive, and an emotional teen growing up. My older brothers (even the fat one) would call me big tits ....lol :P i can laugh now because I am not even CLOSE to that body fat, even at my heaviest nowadays..so
    i have had an idea for about 5 years or so that i've had abnormally large breast tissue for a male. Now at 18 years of age, 5'8 and 150-155lbs, a respectable muscular physique
    for the amount of time spent in the gym the last year in and a half, and having been relatively lean year round for more than 3 years I have
    had a horrible time dealing with my enlarged breast tissue. I know it is estrogen caused because i store the fat in the breast under the nips, and around that area, and usually in my triceps when eating in surplus. I am sorry for all of the text, just giving decent background! But to the main questions at hand ..what would i use to rid myself of my breast tissue? it is not exactly hard anywhere in that area, just there i guess ..no hard balls or lumps that are notable ..but like i said the skin is slightly stretched to where it is extremely noticeable for me..and others im sure if i took my shirt off..
    I've read up on letro, and am aiming towards that mainly ..i've tried test boosters stacked with DIM ..and just dropping body fat..not super dooper low bf but low enough ..Basically, i just would love some input or advice on this issue. If more background is needed, pm me or email me!
    thanks, Jared
    ps lookin forward to these forums ..couple things on here ive been interested in..

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Welcome!
    You mentioned hitting the gym for the past year and a half, did you lose most of your weight in that time? I'm just wondering if your skin has had time to adjust to being skinny again after losing weight.

I'm sure someone with more knowledge will be around to give better pointers.

Edit: sorry missed the 3 years relatively lean..

jaredpinney is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soar View Post
    Welcome!
    You mentioned hitting the gym for the past year and a half, did you lose most of your weight in that time? I'm just wondering if your skin has had time to adjust to being skinny again after losing weight.

I'm sure someone with more knowledge will be around to give better pointers.

Edit: sorry missed the 3 years relatively lean..
    Yea its ok just glad to see how quick somebody looked into my issue!! But no I lost most of my weight during the LATER (I guess you could call it later) stages of puberty ..so in high school ..but during the last year and a half I've put on a decent amount of muscle ..in pounds id say anywhere from 5-10 ..so my physique definitely has started to look betttter in that time ..

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Can you post a pic?

Have you ever had a hormone panel blood test?

Are your nips puffy or is it just fat in the lower chest area?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Ive pretty much always have had the same issue. Luckily it doesnt look like gyno but I have always carried extra fat in my chest area. I and everyone use to joke I had bigger tits or cleavage than my girlfriends. Having muscle helps a lot but it would be nice to have a flat/lean looking chest and not so pronounced.

90% of it is still diet. I stay around 12% most of the time but I think if I did a cut and got down to 10% I would loose a lot of it. You can be think and still carry a fare amount of body fat so if you really want to loose it cut some of the carbs and do more cardio for a while. You can still gain size/muscle just be keeping the diet clean and hopefully the chest will take shape.

If not gyno surgery or lipo is probably the only real option.

Thread Information