joshuam168 is offline New Member

supplements from sponsor

I was wondering about the "legal steroids " from sponsors website, ie tren 75 deca 200 test 200x etc. Do they actually work to help with muscle growth? If so which one, or ones, should I use? I'm looking to mainly get bigger, seem to be stuck at 16" but would like to go up to at least 19, preferably 22. If they do work could you recommend which ones to take and for how long. Also if they have any known side effects i should worry about...

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    The "Legal steroids " are basically some herbs blends.

The best legal steroid for bulking is FOOD and the best supplement is WHEY protein.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joshuam168
    stuck at 16" but would like to go up to at least 19, preferably 22
    Ill assume you mean arm size? Taking Steriods , herbal remedies, ProHormones etc wont just increase your arm size by 6". Training and hard diet will get you there.

Head over to the diet section and get that adjusted, read up about training routines.

Good luck.

joshuam168 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    Ill assume you mean arm size? Taking Steriods , herbal remedies, ProHormones etc wont just increase your arm size by 6". Training and hard diet will get you there.

Head over to the diet section and get that adjusted, read up about training routines.

Good luck.
    Yes i do mean arms. And i realize the supplements alone wouldnt do that for me. I was wondering about them supplementing my exercise and diet, and if they are effective at that

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joshuam168

Yes i do mean arms. And i realize the supplements alone wouldnt do that for me. I was wondering about them supplementing my exercise and diet, and if they are effective at that
    Before anyone here would suggest any form of 'extras' we need to see your diet, your training, more about you, age, weight, training experience, etc. posted in the correct forums of course.

-Krugerr

Thread Information