binmohd is offline New Member

Need advice from expert

I have a question if u have enough experience in steroids and bodybuilding.. I wana start a cycle of Growth Hormone and Primo injections for 6-8 weeks. As far i knw, that GH sides effects are hair loss and joints pain,, and what else?.. Not sure about primo,, and how to take safe dosage and keep my kidney and my body healthy? What supplements do i need ?
    Im 26 years old male.. Thanks

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by binmohd
    I have a question if u have enough experience in steroids and bodybuilding.. I wana start a cycle of Growth Hormone and Primo injections for 6-8 weeks. As far i knw, that GH sides effects are hair loss and joints pain,, and what else?.. Not sure about primo,, and how to take safe dosage and keep my kidney and my body healthy? What supplements do i need ?
    Im 26 years old male.. Thanks
    What's the rationale for this cycle?
    Any prior cycling experience?

The biggest issue with GH is obtaining a legitimate source. Most (nearly 99%) of GH sold is counterfeit. You can't rely on your source to provide real GH unless its Pharma original. Joint pain, edema, hypertension, peripheral neuropathy are more common issues. Hair loss is more a genetic driven problem and far less common unless you are predisposed. 8 weeks isn't long enough for GH.

Primo will have very little effect unless run at higher doses with a bf of 15% or less. An enlarged prostate is a risk with primo but again, this varies individually and isn't as big an issue as with masteron .

Are you not running any testosterone at all?

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Dude what's your diet look like? Where are the rest of your stats?

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

What's the rationale for this cycle?
    Any prior cycling experience?

The biggest issue with GH is obtaining a legitimate source. Most (nearly 99%) of GH sold is counterfeit. You can't rely on your source to provide real GH unless its Pharma original. Joint pain, edema, hypertension, peripheral neuropathy are more common issues. Hair loss is more a genetic driven problem and far less common unless you are predisposed. 8 weeks isn't long enough for GH.

Primo will have very little effect unless run at higher doses with a bf of 15% or less. An enlarged prostate is a risk with primo but again, this varies individually and isn't as big an issue as with masteron .

Are you not running any testosterone at all?
    This is my first cycle in my life, been exercising for 4 months and now i wana build up more..
    Whats given to me are the following:

1. GH 2iu in the morning and 2iu before bed daily
    2. Primo + durabolin (not sure abt dosage) every other day
    3. Anavar pills, 20 mg daily
    4. Multivitamins + omega 3 + ameno acids + protein shake.

GH source is not a problem i can get it from an approved pharmacy with prescription.. But the question is which brand and which hormone type goes well with blood type O+ ?

U asked me if am running any testosterone , i have no clue really thats all whats given to me for 8 weeks to start with.. Im not so confident at all if its the right to do or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93
    Dude what's your diet look like? Where are the rest of your stats?
    I basically have 5 to 6 meals a day

Breakfast: brown toast with low fat cheese and 7 boiled eggs (only the egg whites)
    Snack: fruits are high on fibre
    Meal before training: full grilled chicken breast with steamed broccolies and carrot and 7 table spoons of steamed white rice
    Meal after training: full grilled chicken breast with steamed vegs
    Dinner: grilled fish/steak/chicken with green salad.

My stats:
    - 173 cm
    - 80 KG
    - 21% fat
    Last edited by binmohd; 01-19-2013 at 05:36 PM.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    From what I've read from you so far it appears you are not ready for a cycle.

You need to post up your diet in the nutrition forum for review and learn a lot more before running a cycle. read up on the stickies in the steroid forum and educate yourself. You also really need a lot more experience in the gym before running a cycle.

Not flaming you brotha but nobody on this board wants to see you get hurt. Were you planning on getting blood work done? Can't remember if I saw it when I was reading your post but what's the plan for pct? There's a lot of things to consider when running a cycle.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    You have only been working out for 4 months and are wanting to cycle? And 2 of the most costly compounds available? No way man. Not yet. You are asking to get duped and I see no test in there. Keep researching and learn the ins and outs first. Good luck!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by binmohd

This is my first cycle in my life, been exercising for 4 months and now i wana build up more..
    Whats given to me are the following:

1. GH 2iu in the morning and 2iu before bed daily
    2. Primo + durabolin (not sure abt dosage) every other day
    3. Anavar pills, 20 mg daily
    4. Multivitamins + omega 3 + ameno acids + protein shake.

GH source is not a problem i can get it from an approved pharmacy with prescription.. But the question is which brand and which hormone type goes well with blood type O+ ?

U asked me if am running any testosterone, i have no clue really thats all whats given to me for 8 weeks to start with.. Im not so confident at all if its the right to do or not.
    Binmohd,

Well, at least you're here asking questions. That's a good start. As others have indicated, it's too soon for you to be thinking about taking anabolic compounds.

First, you haven't been training nearly long enough. It is best to commit to a training regimen for at least two years so you can build a basic foundation upon which to grow further. Ligaments and tendons take a longer time to support the growth of muscles and if you haven't been training long enough, steroids will set you up for possibly some very serious injuries. Steroid -induced growth won't strengthen your connective tissue and the added load from muscle growth and the weight you'll feel you can lift could cause ruptures to connective tissue that could require several months (or even surgery) to repair.

Second, your nutrition is incomplete. Just looking at your intake I know you aren't eating enough. You likely aren't even eating enough beyond your TDEE to promote any solid gains. Growth comes first from nutrition. Steroids will not compensate for a lack of eating. You aren't likely to see results and if you did you won't maintain them when you are off cycle because you aren't eating enough to sustain the muscle. Anything you gain will quickly disappear and you'll be back to where you started. That's not what you want.

You are unsure of doses and you aren't even aware that you'll be shutting down your natural testosterone and not replacing it. This alone is going to create numerous problems. Your hormones regulate so many functions in your body (digestion/metabolism, sleep, mood, memory, energy, sex drive) and your choice of anabolics will shut your neuroendocrine system down causing a number of problems if you don't cycle correctly.

There's no mention of aromatase inhibitors or even a PCT and HCG to restart your natural testosterone processes and restore testicular function and any atrophy.

The only thing you need to do right now is ask our experienced members in the nutrition how to eat to gain lean muscle and learn how to train properly to stimulate natural growth.

Your lack of knowledge about training, nutrition, and anabolic compounds is going to cause you more harm than good at this stage.

AnabolicDoc is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Couldn't agree more with MI above.

Thread Information