AirAssault101 is offline New Member

Here is what Im doing....will it work?

I am currently taking Ripped Fuel 5x twice a day, 30 mg protein shakes twice a day, and Super advanced NOS Blast before and during my workout. Im still pretty green in the gym.. I used to be in great cardio muscular endurance conditioning when I was in the military... however I left the service in 08 and well my body has changed....alot...40lbs heavier....not in a good way.. I recently started hitting the gym 45 min 4-5 times a week...would stay longer but we do not have a 24 hr gym here...it opens at 5 am im there at 5 am then I have to leave to make it to work on a 14 hour day....after that I spend a little family time...I recently started on protein shakes as meal substitutes while on the rd working... one of the biggest curses with my work is being able to locate and maintain a healthy diet.

So thats a little about me... and what Im doing... Im thinking of creating a blog to include pictures and details of my workout...thanks a million for any help or advice/critisim you may give. I need all the motivating you can send my way...lol Its a long road to get back to where I want to be. But I Will get there!

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Hey brotha. I'm currently stationed at Ft hood, thanks for serving.

about the diet, it is hard to maintain a healthy diet, especially when you work. Luckily for you, you're probably gonna wanna cut i'm guessing. So you won't be eating as much as some of the dudes who have to eat heaps to bulk. A suggestion to make it easier is buy as much in bulk as possible then spend a couple hours on your off day cooking. Then you just tupperware it during the week.

As far as supplements, post up your current training regimen, diet and full stats. Age height weight training experience and some goals. This will help us all determine if supplements are even necessary for you. Many times the money would be better spent simply on good quality healthy food.
    Last edited by Armykid93; 01-20-2013 at 10:01 AM.

AirAssault101 is offline New Member
    20 min cardio 2x20 on all lifts 4 days a week....alternating days...chest shoulders legs back etc..example eating..protein shake in am...protein bar snack...lunch of chicken..or pork...or roast beef...side of green...wheat bread....nos advanced drink while work out in ams...protein shake before dinner...most days it is dinner...if not chicken...porkchops...greens...maybe bannana a couple times a day for snack if I get hungry....does this sound about right?

Thread Information