Thread: Gaspari stack

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    So I'm sick of measuring and mixing numerous bulk powders so have been in search of a pre and intra workout stack, my diet is 100% dialed in, and with my recent choices to be natural for the foreseeable future, I'm looking into all avenues to get that extra edge, because being natural all the 1%'s make a difference, very keen and looking forward to using this stuff and will do so In deffernatly, has anyone here had experience or still currently use gaspari size on max and super pump max? What are your experiences with them, they appear to other many great things to a natural lifter

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Waste of money, stick to bcaa and a multi vit, maybe some arginine.
    Spend the rest on some good grub

Dpyle is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by auswest
    So I'm sick of measuring and mixing numerous bulk powders so have been in search of a pre and intra workout stack, my diet is 100% dialed in, and with my recent choices to be natural for the foreseeable future, I'm looking into all avenues to get that extra edge, because being natural all the 1%'s make a difference, very keen and looking forward to using this stuff and will do so In deffernatly, has anyone here had experience or still currently use gaspari size on max and super pump max? What are your experiences with them, they appear to other many great things to a natural lifter
    Super pump gave me some wicked bowel problems. I make a couple trips to the toilet every gym session I used it. Hopefully you won't have issues with it.

Super pump aka super dump, hope you like sitting on the toilet shitting your brains out.

Buy a bottle of caffeine and ephedrine.... Way cheaper and you won't have to wear a diaper in the gym

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cj111
    Super pump aka super dump, hope you like sitting on the toilet shitting your brains out.

Buy a bottle of caffeine and ephedrine.... Way cheaper and you won't have to wear a diaper in the gym
    Ephedrine is not a option in my country and I think you're missing the direction gaspari has gone down with its pre workout it is not intended to be a highly stim based product.

I know, super pump 250 was stims, super pump maxx is I don't even know..I rate super pump maxx a 1 out of 10 though, I didn't like it at all.
    One pre work I did like that wasn't loaded with stims was Opus

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cj111
    Waste of money, stick to bcaa and a multi vit, maybe some arginine.
    Spend the rest on some good grub
    As I mentioned my diet is 100%, and money is no issue I earn too much anyway, are you familiar with size on ingrediant list sounds much more beneficial than what you listed, and i mentioned I'm sick to death of mixing powder gram for gram every day, so considering this I was unable to find a product with research backed ingrediants in useful dosages like gaspari offer, I am at the point in my training where the 1%'s matter, and with my new natural direction currently it all makes a difference.

Welll if money isn't an option just get everything? Lol I speak based on not having unlimited funds to spend on supplements, just get the necessities in my mind. I haven't tried size on in years, but when I did a few years ago, it was nothing to write home about. Wish I could help..I don't really spend to much money on supplements anymore.

Feel free to share some of your wealth with me and I can get on the supplement wagon again, I'll come down to perth and you can hook me up

Blog Entries
    Haha take advantage of our booming mining industry

What they mine in aus, copper coal or what ? We built a house for a mining engineer from Australia years ago..4+ million dollar pad,,he paid cash for it..almost made me want a new career

Blog Entries
    Our big earner is iron ore, that's the industry I work in..all thanks to china, but we have a steady flow off everything else too, gold,coal,nickel, diamonds..+oil and gas, Western Australia is booming, it is deffernatly time to take advantage of it if possible

Thread Information