Toothache1 is offline New Member

DS 'CRAZE' PRE WORKOUT Anxiety/depression/paranoia

recently purchased a tub o craze after starting shift work felt i needed motivation on certain days, i took two scoops, (i have taken alot of stimulants ECA's eph's dexiprine etc)safe to say it was good, and i mean really good, i smashed two PB's, and had one of the most intense workouts of my life, focus, energy all was top notch, next day the same! Was impressed! Then third day i felt not alot off it in the gym, but still and overall better workout, later that night i noticed a strange sense of paranoia, almost as if someone was watching me, i felt slug'ish and everything seemed to be a huge effort, i put it down to tiredness and went to bed, next day i woke up same routine 2 scoops, and the paranoia afterwards seemed more intense alot of anxiety and just general depression, it has been the same for a week and a half now! I just feel like shit whenever im not working out, head feels really ****ed up, ive never ever suffered from anything like this before, ive taken a shit load of pwo's and loadsa stims before and never had any sides, but this seems to really be ****ing my head up?! Just wondering if anyone has any ideas on what action i should take? Lower dosage? Any replies appreciated... And im not bad mouthing the product at all its the best pwo iv ever had, just seems to be frying my brain ahhaha

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    I would start with not taking Craze any more. I, like you, have taken lotsa stims/PWOs and am a self proclaimed stim junky. I tried Mr. Hyde and it caused blurred vision, so I stopped taking it.

I would lay off preworkouts in general for a week or so (yes I know it will suck training with out them, but its always good to cycle off stimulants and give your adrenal glands a rest) and start back up on something different.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Craze is some potent stuff myself and many friends have all tested positive for amphetamines on multiple occasions, for health reasons I have decided to drop it, but the stuff literally makes me feel on top of the world

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by auswest View Post
    Craze is some potent stuff myself and many friends have all tested positive for amphetamines on multiple occasions, for health reasons I have decided to drop it, but the stuff literally makes me feel on top of the world
    DMAA based preworkouts have caused false positives for amphetamines as well. FYI

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaasdirty View Post

DMAA based preworkouts have caused false positives for amphetamines as well. FYI
    They banned all military members from taking products with dmaa for this reason. Kinda sucks cuz I wanna try them

Bevsta123 is offline Member
    craze does little to nothing for me, any other good pwo u guys recommend?

Thread Information