dark pharm is offline New Member

CLA is it worth it

I was considering using CLA in my supplement arsenal is it worth it any input would be appreciated

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    No - its a trans fat in a conjugated linkage. Yes a trans fat. If you are not obese it will increase insulin resistance and trash your lipids.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    No - its a trans fat in a conjugated linkage. Yes a trans fat. If you are not obese it will increase insulin resistance and trash your lipids.
    See, Mr. Jimmy has his shit together.

I wasn't even thinking along those lines. I was thinking I've messed with it several times (always in bulk powder), and it is expensive, with minimal benefit. I was thinking more like an accountant instead of a weight lifter.

How close are we with the book, Mr. Jimmy?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    See, Mr. Jimmy has his shit together.

I wasn't even thinking along those lines. I was thinking I've messed with it several times (always in bulk powder), and it is expensive, with minimal benefit. I was thinking more like an accountant instead of a weight lifter.

How close are we with the book, Mr. Jimmy?
    But your contribution prob means more. If it was a trans fat or not if it did something for your physique many people would still use it cause they care more about their looks than their health so our posts together prob paint the most accurate picture.

I have to be honest TR - I have never been so busy in my life. The cookbook has been in the works literally from the time I joined this site. It started as a personal compilation when I was laid up from a bad car accident and them I decided that for kicks i would compile and put together a recipe book. Im hoping things slow down for me in the summer - which they should and i can have it finished by then. It feels like im so close yet so far lol.

But your contribution prob means more. If it was a trans fat or not if it did something for your physique many people would still use it cause they care more about their looks than their health so our posts together prob paint the most accurate picture.

I have to be honest TR - I have never been so busy in my life. The cookbook has been in the works literally from the time I joined this site. It started as a personal compilation when I was laid up from a bad car accident and them I decided that for kicks i would compile and put together a recipe book. Im hoping things slow down for me in the summer - which they should and i can have it finished by then. It feels like im so close yet so far lol.
    yep. sometimes, two heads are better than one....

....especially when you are boxing, and then you let the other head take the head shot! =)

so damn dude! I was thinking that free copy you said you'd hook me up with....

....I could give that to my woman for Christmas, or her bbirthday, and learn to do some healthy cooking!

RescuesPitbulls is offline Junior Member
    Waste. I don't even know why it's still sold lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    yep. sometimes, two heads are better than one....

....especially when you are boxing, and then you let the other head take the head shot! =)

so damn dude! I was thinking that free copy you said you'd hook me up with....

....I could give that to my woman for Christmas, or her bbirthday, and learn to do some healthy cooking!
    I havent forgotten about you buddy. As I said before you are first on my list for a copy!

I havent forgotten about you buddy. As I said before you are first on my list for a copy!
    uh....

...signed copy?

Thread Information