Deadication is offline New Member

Exclamation My Supplement List - Lacking?

Hello, thanks for taking the time to look this over. Wondering if I need to pick up anything else.

I wake at 7 am - Work - Lift around 4:30-5 pm (Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday)

I CURRENTLY USE THE FOLLOWING:

1. ON Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein (Every Morning and PWO)
    2. All Max Creatine Monohydrate (5g Every Morning)
    3. Nature Made - Multivitamin (1 pill Every Morning)
    4. Spring Valley - Potassium Gluconate (99mg pill Every Morning; Roommate moved out and left these. Would like to know if its helpful or not)
    5. Spectrum - Flax Oil (2 Capsules Every Morning; Should I swap for Fish Oil? Should I be taking more than just 2 per day?)
    6. Jack3d Micro
    7. Coffee (1 Cup Morning; 1 Cup at 2pm depending on the work day)

I avoid most forms of "big industry/label" foods (My paranoia has led me to believe High Fructose Corn Syrup is knowingly poisonous and addictive) and I eat local, organic and mostly healthy; 5 out of 7 days a week I will juice (1 Cucumber, 3 Carrots, 1 Apple, 2 Celery, 2 Radish, Green Kale, Red Kale). Dinner is usually a protein (chicken, bison, beef, fish) and a side of greens (spinach, sprouts, broccoli). I eat a 1/2 cup of 2% Cottage Cheese before bed after Lift Days.

Off days I take in about 1700-1800 Cals; Lift days 2200-2300 Cals (Lean or fatty meats, fruits, vegetables, nuts)

BMR is 2100
    TDEE is 2750
    Age 25 ("In the gym" at 18; "Moving that ****ing Iron" 22 to Current)

Sorry for the biography; just wanting to make sure I am not spending unnecessary $ on supplements if my food intake is covering them. So I am looking for input on:

Animal Pak
    BCAA
    L-Glutamine
    L-Arginine
    Taurine
    B-12
    Casein Protein

I have a source to anything... anything. Just not down to what I would consider cost effective BF% to prevent androgen converting to estrogen. Gynothankyou

Currently on Clen /T3 (Day 55 of 3 week on/off tapered; 5 days left) - Dropped weight 224 to 205, but consequently dropped about 10lb in Bench, 25lb in Squat, 30lb in Deadlift. I would mostly attribute that to 3 weeks on 100mg T3 without Clen or some kind of androgenic , lessons learned.

Appreciate any input and thanks for taking the time to read!
    Last edited by Deadication; 04-19-2013 at 10:59 AM.

ksingh93 is offline Associate Member
    Nature Made - Multivitamin=Animal Pak
    BCAA=ON Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein (5 g per serving i think)
    L-Glutamine=your wish if u have extra bucks then yes
    L-Arginine=produced by your body and is in cottage cheese ,beef,pork
    Taurine=extra bucks then u can
    B-12=eat eggs if u have deficiency then take it
    Casein Protein=cottage cheese

Quote Originally Posted by ksingh93 View Post
    Nature Made - Multivitamin=Animal Pak
    BCAA=ON Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein (5 g per serving i think)
    L-Glutamine=your wish if u have extra bucks then yes
    L-Arginine=produced by your body and is in cottage cheese ,beef,pork
    Taurine=extra bucks then u can
    B-12=eat eggs if u have deficiency then take it
    Casein Protein=cottage cheese
    +Rep - Thank you! Was hoping the whey was enough of the BCAA to not have to get additional
    Would you say the Animal Pak is just a gimmick multivitamin then? 11 pills and all...

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    I do two shakes during the day between meals with all my supps.

30g glucose
    5g creatine
    7-10g glutamine
    25g WHEY

After workout I add to one 30g of maltodextrin and additional 25g of WHEY.

Plus take my vitamins split to 3dosages.

ksingh93 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deadication View Post
    +rep - thank you! Was hoping the whey was enough of the bcaa to not have to get additional
    would you say the animal pak is just a gimmick multivitamin then? 11 pills and all...
    extras in animal pak bcaa complex and digestive complex i think

RipOwens is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadication

+Rep - Thank you! Was hoping the whey was enough of the BCAA to not have to get additional
    Would you say the Animal Pak is just a gimmick multivitamin then? 11 pills and all...
    I felt there was a ton of extras in the animal pak, but I plan to stick with a simple multi-vitamin...

I'd find having casein is bloody handy if u just plain don't feel like eating cottage cheese each.night. I advise get.unflavoured. you'll appreciate the cottage cheese for longer. ;-) I've done some researching n found the best.prices for.

Super multi vitamins e.b
    Casein (plain) e.b
    Matrix whey protein e.b (I.use two x scoops 2-3 times a day.between meals)* but im 17stone8 ;-) and still increasing
    essential amino acids I'd either.have a shake containing em or take a scoop /measure 30mins as drink 45mins-hour as capsule before workout.
    Creatine e.b personally I fill 5g into my water n take during work.out an keep topping up my bottle as I train keeping it atleast 3/4 full. The thought being im replacing it whilst.im using it. On your non workout days its fine in the morning.

Those are the actual names. But this US on too of a diet that already gives me assuredly just over my current needs. (Of which go.up.weekly still at this point). I find it extremely difficult to eat 5 meals AND take shakes (with water). But my meals now are getting large at my weight to get gains.

Look up.a protein powder called carnivore. Instead of using whey protein it uses bovine!. If u find a cheaper version lemme know!!! As ill be switching to that next!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Animal Pak
    BCAA
    L-Glutamine
    L-Arginine
    Taurine
    B-12
    Casein Protein

I think most, self included, tend to go overboard on the supps.

I've slowly been trying to cut back as inventory declines.

Here's what I don't see you may wish to consider:

Creatine
    Multi
    Fish oil

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    X100 on the creatine man. Get yourself some monohydrate and you will see some great gains from this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    I do two shakes during the day between meals with all my supps.

30g glucose
    5g creatine
    7-10g glutamine
    25g WHEY

After workout I add to one 30g of and additional 25g of WHEY.

Plus take my vitamins split to 3dosages.
    Any particular justification for the glutamine and glucose? I am taking that potassium gluconate and wonder if it is the same substance, beneficially and nutritionally.

Quote Originally Posted by ksingh93 View Post
    extras in animal pak bcaa complex and digestive complex i think
    Ty +rep - Seemed expensive for the canister; glad I can abstain comfortably.

Quote Originally Posted by RipOwens View Post
    I felt there was a ton of extras in the animal pak, but I plan to stick with a simple multi-vitamin...
    Same. Ty +rep - Seemed expensive for the canister; glad I can abstain comfortably.

Quote Originally Posted by justincwade View Post
    I'd find having casein is bloody handy if u just plain don't feel like eating cottage cheese each.night. I advise get.unflavoured. you'll appreciate the cottage cheese for longer. ;-) I've done some researching n found the best.prices for.

Super multi vitamins e.b
    Casein (plain) e.b
    Matrix whey protein e.b (I.use two x scoops 2-3 times a day.between meals)* but im 17stone8 ;-) and still increasing
    essential amino acids I'd either.have a shake containing em or take a scoop /measure 30mins as drink 45mins-hour as capsule before workout.
    Creatine e.b personally I fill 5g into my water n take during work.out an keep topping up my bottle as I train keeping it atleast 3/4 full. The thought being im replacing it whilst.im using it. On your non workout days its fine in the morning.

Those are the actual names. But this US on too of a diet that already gives me assuredly just over my current needs. (Of which go.up.weekly still at this point). I find it extremely difficult to eat 5 meals AND take shakes (with water). But my meals now are getting large at my weight to get gains.

Look up.a protein powder called carnivore. Instead of using whey protein it uses bovine!. If u find a cheaper version lemme know!!! As ill be switching to that next!
    Thank you, I'll look into it.
    Last edited by Deadication; 04-19-2013 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Animal Pak
    BCAA
    L-Glutamine
    L-Arginine
    Taurine
    B-12
    Casein Protein

I think most, self included, tend to go overboard on the supps.

I've slowly been trying to cut back as inventory declines.

Here's what I don't see you may wish to consider:

Creatine
    Multi
    Fish oil
    The top part of my OP (which I edited to make stand out a little better) was what I am currently taking the secondary list was what I had questions about. Sans fish oil I have been taking Flax Oil capsules -- There a difference enough to make the switch?

Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    X100 on the creatine man. Get yourself some monohydrate and you will see some great gains from this.
    Already all over that; mainly just looking for information on the mysterious potassium gluconate and L-glutamine or Flax vs Fish oils for EFAs.

TO THE GOOGLE MACHINE!!

Thanks all for participating, +reps for your time
    Last edited by Deadication; 04-19-2013 at 10:58 AM.

Codliver oil is a must without two portions a day. I use em cuz I do cooking en massbso no fish unless put walking on the seafront j crave sum naughty seaside fish n.chips. but plan what u eat n.u can get a helluva lot of ur hits/mins from ur diet. Its then only what u n need extra of.
    Did I.mention vitc? . Need a ton of that. (Cholesterol)

Thread Information