Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By thisAngelBites
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: ECA stack while on Testosterone Cyp too rough on heart?

jitzer is offline New Member

ECA stack while on Testosterone Cyp too rough on heart?

I'm taking 300mg/wk of Cypionate but I'm really having trouble burning fat. I've been hitting the treadmill 5 days a week walk/jog/run 4 miles a day. I've been on the gear for going on my 5th wk and I read on this forum that testosterone increases blood pressure. I took ECA back in the 90's and early 2000's, ephedrine: 30mg; Caffeine: 200mg; Aspirin: 375mg starting once in the morning and worked my way up to 2-3 times a day. Not my first time on gear but I should have waited and got my body fat done before I started it but I'm already in and have 5 more wks to go.( 300mg/10wk cycle) I'm 35 yrs old, used gear twice in my early 20's, D-bol and a yr later a cycle of omadren. I'm 5'11" 245lbs, 28.4% body fat. I'm desperate to drop this fat. Working each muscle group once a wk, 5 days wk on treadmill, eating clean, little to no carbs, 1-1.5 grams protein per lb, taking fish oil, vitamins etc. Ok, my main question is do you guys think using ECA while on Test will raise my blood pressure to dangerous levels? I can also break the ephedrine in half so its 15mg and start out the stack just once a day in the morning. If it's absolutely sounds too dangerous, can anyone recommend the fastest way to get rid of belly fat as that's where it all is. Also will the Cyp speed up my metabolism by itself? Please don't give me too much heat as I have been blasted by guys more knowledgeable than me already (about starting the gear on such high body fat). I know not too get carried away with the ECA I just would like some input if it would be effective as when I used it last I was already lean and just wanted to have that paper thin skin look but don't really remember how effective it was. Will the ECA stack burn my belly fat and will it also be too dangerous and not worth the risk. Sorry for the rambling, I'm new to the forum and still working on getting my point across in the most efficient way. Thank you very much.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    By eating clean what does that mean? Do you have your TDEE figured out correctly? Are you running on a deficit? Sounds like your diet is to blame at 28.4%, hit up the nutrition section and the diet gurus will help you achieve your goals.
    And a boat load more cardio!!

That's correct. I took off 7 yrs from the gym, went through a lot of depression, ate like sh*t, long story so yeah my diet is defly to blame for my fat disgusting gut. Feeling better now and want to get in best possible shape. I'm not eating any sweets, empty calories, low carbs, no bread or pizza, basically grilled chicken, tuna no mayo, turkey, broccoli raw, asparagus, whey protein after workout. NO carbs after 6pm. My TDEE is 3476. On the treadmill at the gym I go for 45-60 min at 3.5 mph with bursts of 6.5 mph for 1 or 2 min as that's all I can do as of yet. As for the ECA stack, would it be effective or not worth the side effects, risks. Also, I've heard different opinions on this, does testosterone cyp 300mg/wk have any affect on my metabolism? Thanks.

Reiid13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jitzer
    does testosterone cyp 300mg/wk have any affect on my metabolism? Thanks.
    Hey man first off I know you don't want to hear it but you've approached this all wrong .

IMO IF I WAS YOU you clearly want to melt fat and your already on week 5 of test

I would just jump on like 100mg of t3 for remainder of the 5 weeks

Why ?

Because the t3 will MELT the fat off and your test will preserve your muscle .

Some people may frown upon this and tell you to stop and PCT but IMO your already on week 5 and if your training is what it says it is , with the help of t3 you'd loose so much whilst preserving your muscle .

But tbh I'm just that kind of person lol

I wouldn't do ECA if I were you .... T3 is where it's at mate

Reiid13. thanks for the help man. Next time I'll approach this whole thing differently.
    Last edited by jitzer; 05-16-2015 at 06:50 AM.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiid13 View Post

This should be MICROgrams, not milligrams, just as an important FYI!
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    Yes that would be quite the dose lol
    thisAngelBites likes this.

Reiid13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites
    haha I edited post but forgot to add the brackets " ( or mcg can't remember ) "

Cheers man haha

alm2 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiid13 View Post
    Hey man first off I know you don't want to hear it but you've approached this all wrong .

IMO IF I WAS YOU you clearly want to melt fat and your already on week 5 of test

Why ?

Because the t3 will MELT the fat off and your test will preserve your muscle .

Some people may frown upon this and tell you to stop and PCT but IMO your already on week 5 and if your training is what it says it is , with the help of t3 you'd loose so much whilst preserving your muscle .

But tbh I'm just that kind of person lol

I wouldn't do ECA if I were you .... T3 is where it's at mate
    how bad does the t3 affect your thyroid after? I've heard some say that the thyroid never goes back to normal. Any truth to this?

Thread Information