IstKrieg is offline New Member

Running a pro hormone cycle...

Currently going to be running my fourth pro hormone cycle here shortly and I had a few questions. I'm going to be taking a cycle support and milk thistle while on the actual cycle. Then during my post cycle I have heard of people stacking their PCT with a test booster. Has anyone tried this before? I'm curious to what the results would be & if it is even recommended.

Also, any other supplements to take to help maximize my results? I take fish oil and glucosamine supplements to help with my joints. Only problem with PH that I have encountered is I get ridiculous muscle cramps, primarily in my abs and calves. Anytime I do a swim workout or an ab workout the following night is hellacious. Thanks in advance and I apologize for the choppy post.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    First off, milk thistle for your support is garbage.

Second, test boosters are also garbage. Is fairly obvious from your statement that you should not be messing around with hormones.

How old are you?

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Pretty much what army kid said....what will you be using for pct (not milk thistle and test booster) and your stats?

Thread Information