Alann314 is offline Junior Member

Epistane PCT help

Ok so I'm going to come straight out and start off by saying I still have some research to do about this product. I'm very interested in taking it and currently I am 5"4 128 pounds and 20 years old with a solid bulky foundation with about 14% bf. I plan on taking epistane but obviously only if you guys would recommend it or not that's why I'm asking. Currently I'm just on MHP gainer, BCAA, and optimum nutrition creatine mono. I would just like to know a good PCT with epistane as everything I read is always different so I was hoping someone would help.

Reason I want to take this is because I want to add just that extra lean mass and get down to about 10% bf and I will look good. I have crazy goals set for myself that I want to accomplish and that's why I want to choose epistane instead of something like test-e which I am not ready for. Some goals are getting to a 315 max bench which is difficult because I've been stuck at 230. I would also like to be able to squat over 300. Tips/opinions/facts are all appreciated I'm not that young person who will deny everything and end up doing it. I read and listen to what people have to say about it as my elders know best . Thank you!!

Hydrokracker is offline Junior Member
    you're still too young for AAS or ph's. At 20 years old you should be worried about proper diet and training.

Epistane isn't that great anyway

skaz915 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrokracker View Post
    you're still too young for AAS or ph's. At 20 years old you should be worried about proper diet and training.

Epistane isn't that great anyway
    This^^^

My first cycle was Epi. I thought that was the shit, ran it for like 8 weeks I think. Thats what got me to try better PH such as SD, then that was the shit. Now I look back and realize that PH cycles are junk. Go big or go home

skaz915 is offline Member
    As for pct IMO nothing beats nolva

Thread Information