Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nalga_Smasher is offline New Member
    Nothing from GNC that's for sure. I think they sell placebo.

bdusmc is offline New Member
    I've been taking Austinite's fat loss protocol and feel much more energetic plus drinking a cup of coffee prior to workouts. I added a scoop of hemorage (new formula) the other day and had a tough time sleeping that night. I workout after work (1045-midnight). Tried NOXplode but found that I had to increase servings after 3-4 weeks and that gets expensive.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by bdusmc View Post
    I've been taking Austinite's fat loss protocol and feel much more energetic plus drinking a cup of coffee prior to workouts. I added a scoop of hemorage (new formula) the other day and had a tough time sleeping that night. I workout after work (1045-midnight). Tried NOXplode but found that I had to increase servings after 3-4 weeks and that gets expensive.
    It's funny. I've never really heard anything positive about NOXplode, despite it being probably the most popular (or at least advertised) pre workout sup on the market. It's like it's the one everyone one tries before they try anything else and find out it works better.

And to watch videos of Ronnie Coleman taking it and acting like it's what's responsible for what the Tren is doing is kind of aggravating

jerjereni is offline Junior Member
    I use MP assault. The best by far. No sudden crash effect for the body

Terax is offline Junior Member
    I'm a cold coffee drinker & I pull a pre-made bottle out of the fridge, mix chocolate protein powder & creatine in it & drink it on the way to the gym (a 35 minute drive).

Alirezo0o is offline New Member
    IMO most of pre-workout energy boosters on the market work pretty well. You should just try some of them to see which one works better for you. I'd like muscletech and C4

EveryDamDay is offline New Member
    I have started taking Arnold iron pump and I love it. Before that I took Adrenolyn bulk. Adrenolyn bulk made me feel like my heart was going to pump out of my chest and couldn't breathe. Iron pump gives me great energy and awesome pumps without the feeling of anxiety.

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    tried the new no xplode for the first time the other day I played golf in the morning then went to work at 4 in the afternoon til midnight plus I went the gym on my break! when I have those days I do be pretty whacked but had that and I was tip top!!so it gets my vote

wicked442 is offline Associate Member
    Volatile by formutech is fuking amazing. Great energy and super pump.
    Lecheek nutritions Ripped Cocktail is also at the top. Its not a pwo but the energy is quick,clean and lasts about 6 hrs. The mental focus is second to none.

mod1-4 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alirezo0o
    IMO most of pre-workout energy boosters on the market work pretty well. You should just try some of them to see which one works better for you. I'd like muscletech and C4
    C4 is awesome

Hrothgar is offline Associate Member
    Pretty sure jack3d doesn't have the DMAA in it anymore. I just use ephedrine and caffeine for PWO and I can go for quite a while.

Eddie Marsh is offline New Member
    Dr Jekle and Mr Hyde or Nitraflex

silverrock is offline New Member
    I just got some Nitraflex. How does it compare to Jack3d back when it was good? I liked it because it would **** up my stomach like superdump

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information