streetcleaner is offline New Member

Bronkaid and Thermogenic Advice Needed

I want to amp up my thermogenic supplement with ephedrine. Can anyone recommend a good combination such as Hydroxycut + Bronkaid? If so, how much should I take to increase fat loss and energy? I've been doing research but a lot of the info is dated.

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    If your going to use ephedrine, why not do the proven ECA stack... Save your money on all them crap fat burners.

What is the proven ECA stack??

25mg ephedrine / 200mg caffeine / 81mg aspirin

Take 3x per day, 4 hours apart, starting first thing in morning so you have no issues sleeping.

Google eca or do a search on the forums here for more details. Good read here as well: http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack

Thanks FRDave

OK, I've read several more articles on ECA stack but am still a bit confuse. Do I have to include the aspirin or can I just go EC? Also, is the only reason to go with an ECA stack as opposed to something like Hydroycut and Ephedrine (Brionkaid) to save money?

Quote Originally Posted by streetcleaner
    OK, I've read several more articles on ECA stack but am still a bit confuse. Do I have to include the aspirin or can I just go EC? Also, is the only reason to go with an ECA stack as opposed to something like Hydroycut and Ephedrine (Brionkaid) to save money?
    ECA stack is proven with many studies to back it up, just happens to be cheat as well.

In regards to aspirin, some say no aspirin, but like mentioned, all studies were done with aspirin as this was the original fat burner back in the day before being banned.

If i'm not mistaken, the original hydroxycut was just an ECA stack which is why it was so popular back in the day.
    Last edited by FRDave; 07-13-2013 at 01:37 AM.

Gotcha. Do you happen to know exactly what benefit the aspirin provides?

Quote Originally Posted by streetcleaner
    Gotcha. Do you happen to know exactly what benefit the aspirin provides?
    I have read different things and the studies being pretty scientific making it hard to understand so I couldn't give you a legit response. Being that you are only taking a baby aspirin, which many do daily for health reasons, you should be fine, especially since your cut should only be a few months at tops if diet and everything else is in check.

Based on many people's finding (personal experience read from others, not studies), you should still see good results without the aspirin if you would rather not take.

Maybe you can get austinite to chime in and give his opinion... Not sure if he has personal experience or not, but I'm sure he has read/researched and can offer some insight.

Here is another good source of info but does not elaborate as much as I would like on the use of aspirin: http://examine.com/supplements/ECA/

Quite taken from examine "The main component, Ephedrine, is the main active ingredient for weight loss and the caffeine augments its efficacy. The aspirin is added to prevent blood clotting (which may be a side effect of ephedrine) and to aid in the signal transduction of ephedrine via prostaglandin inhibition."
    Last edited by FRDave; 07-13-2013 at 12:48 PM.

Thread Information