• 2 Post By Brazensol

Thread: Fat burners?

Tonka8 is offline Junior Member

Fat burners?

What are the best fat burners ?
    Clen ,t3,t5,t6 etc ?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Cardio.

How many of these threads do you need and how many times do you need to be told?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Yes I know cardio that's why I said help not to work magic ...

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    you have to be at least 18 years old to have an account here...

18??

I'm 27 lol

SeniLe is offline New Member
    None are going to work if your diet isn't in check!

CHUDmac is offline Junior Member
    Diet, and a combination of weight training and cardio.

A clean diet will help you obtain the right amounts of macros.

Weight training will help build muscle, which is known to be a fat-burner. "For every 500g of muscle the body gains, 250 extra kilojoules are burned a day...If you increase your lean body mass, you increase your metabolic rate, which in return makes it easier to lose fat." (Cardio v weights: Which is better for weight loss?).

Cardio will help with endurance for weight training and provide some minor fat loss, as well. Cardio doesn't discriminate, though: it will cause weight loss, but that weight may be fat or muscle.

Just remember the scale may show the same weight as before. Have your BF% calculated or use a mirror to gauge your progress.

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Albuteral works well, but you may sacrifice a little bit of muscle as well. Its a cousin to clenbuteral. The only difference is the albut has a very short half life of only about 4 hours vs Clens approx. 36 hour half life. Ar-r has it in oral liquid. If you decide to try it, I would suggest be very careful with figuring out the right starting dose for yourself. If you take to much it will cause very unpleasant side affect (may feel like a cocaine overdose) Your heart feeling like its gonna pound right through your chest. I would start with a little less then a 1/2 full oral syringe that comes with it. (4 ml)

Brazensol is offline Productive Member~ Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Biking 20-25 miles a day has been a great fat burner for me. Strict diet hasn't hurt any either. Dropped from 35+% body fat to 13% or less now. Went from wearing 38 inch waist size to 30 inch. No magic pill got me here. I busted my ass. I still am.
    Brett N and JinNtonic like this.

@Tonka8 .... Try AUSTINITE's fat burn recipe in the supplement section. It's a good read and shows results!

Good luck dude

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazensol View Post
    Biking 20-25 miles a day has been a great fat burner for me. Strict diet hasn't hurt any either. Dropped from 35+% body fat to 13% or less now. Went from wearing 38 inch waist size to 30 inch. No magic pill got me here. I busted my ass. I still am.
    Good work man. And I agree with everything you are saying as well as what a few others have said as well. True, there is no magic pill. But there ARE things that can be taken as AIDS to help speed up or amplify the results that you would get from sticking solely to diet and training. And THAT is what the the OP is asking us for. Sometimes the lecturing, and never answering the actual question that was asked does get a little tiring on this board. Most of us struggled at one time or another when it came to shredding body fat, especially the midsection. I was one of them and I found some compounds that aided wonderfully when I added them in with my training and diet.

Brazensol is offline Productive Member~ Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes201 View Post
    Good work man. And I agree with everything you are saying as well as what a few others have said as well. True, there is no magic pill. But there ARE things that can be taken as AIDS to help speed up or amplify the results that you would get from sticking solely to diet and training. And THAT is what the the OP is asking us for. Sometimes the lecturing, and never answering the actual question that was asked does get a little tiring on this board. Most of us struggled at one time or another when it came to shredding body fat, especially the midsection. I was one of them and I found some compounds that aided wonderfully when I added them in with my training and diet.
    I can appreciate that. I've mentioned Austinites fat burn protocol to the OP in other threads. Others have answered the ops question. For partial reference see post #2 of this thread. Austinites Fat Burn Protocol works and I've used it myself. Still, it's no magic pill. And I don't "lecture" anyone. It's not my job.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonka8 View Post
    What are the best fat burners ?
    Clen,t3,t5,t6 etc ?
    STRICT DIET is 1st,,,CLEN /ECA/HGH/T3 can all be beneficial when used correctly.

Thread Information