Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kronik420

Thread: Pro Hormone stack help

trainhard82 is offline Junior Member

Pro Hormone stack help

I got my hands on the Titan Stack by Flex Fitness. It includes 3 bottles (Titan, Titan 2, and Restore). Here are the ingredients of each:

Titan: 90 Cap

Serving size, 1 Cap: 25 mg Halodrol, 20 mg Max-LMG, 10 mg M-Sten,

Titan2: 90 Cap

Serving size, 1 Cap: 25 mg Halodrol, 20 mg Max-LMG, 10 mg M-Sten, 15 mg Epistane

Restore (PCT) 180 Cap, serving size 2 caps: 30mg 6-Bromo, 954mg D-Aspartic Acid, 105mg Milk Thistle

The cycle recommends 3 caps a day of Titan for 4 weeks then 3 caps of Titan 2 for 4 weeks followed by 6 caps of Restore until gone as PCT. I have done Halodrol cycles in the past and even a cycle of something similar to this called Omnevol a couple years back but i wanted to get some advice on this stack. All reviews i have found online are really good. My concern is with stack dosage and PCT. I am leaning towards only doing 2 caps a day of Titan and then 2 caps of Titan 2 instead of the recommended 3 as this is a pretty potent stack. I also picked up AMS Super Cycle for during cycle support and am leaning towards adding Nolva with the Restore for PCT at the end.

30 years old btw before you ask. I already have the stack so at this point i am just trying to figure out the best way to approach this. With my past PH cycles i have had no issues with sides/gyno.

Any input would be great.

Thanks!

Bump for some input!

Over 150 views and no replys so i am going to assume my plan is fine. I am also debating just doing 1 pill a day of Titan for 4 weeks and then 1 pill a day of Titan 2 for 4 weeks followed by the Restore and Nolva to keep it a really low cycle but not sure if this is just a waste of the product based on what i was reading about the half-lifes of some of the ingredients. Thoughts????

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Pro hormones are not good for you...
    skaz915 likes this.

I have everything in place now with the exception of Nolva. Figured i would bump this one more time to see if i can get some input besides the above poster. Right now i am leaning towards 2 pills a day for the stack but all the reviews were done with 3 pills a day and people had great results but i am still a little nervous about that dosage.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    The reason for lack of response, I suspect, is because almost nobody here likes or recommends PH cycles. Even if you don't feel side effects it doesn't mean that they aren't harsh on your body.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Is the ingredients REAL 'HDROL' and "Methyl Sten'?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Is the ingredients REAL 'HDROL' and "Methyl Sten'?
    I looked up the compounds and they appear to be real. Of course nowadays with PHs they just change one small molecule and name it the same product so who knows how close it is to the original...

skaz915 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    Pro hormones are not good for you...
    I know this is true but I just can't convince myself

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    The reason for lack of response, I suspect, is because almost nobody here likes or recommends PH cycles. Even if you don't feel side effects it doesn't mean that they aren't harsh on your body.
    ^^^This and the fact a lot of guys have done more harm using PHs. I know several at my gym that wish they hadn't touched PH and just waited for the right time to cycle anabolics and do it properly.

I can see how they can be harsh and all the research i have done points towards making sure you are setup properly like any cycle. the only difference with PHs seems to be how taxing it can be on your liver depending on what dosage you are taking in. I plan to run on cycle support and post cycle as well that is meant to assist with the liver and other issues that could be caused. I would be 100% into sticking to pinning but unfortuantely i dont have the resources to get my hands on it so this is my alternative. With that in mind would you suggest sticking to the dosage the stack recommends or would i be better cutting back to 2 a day to keep the potency down? I am leaning towards the later but wanted to see what you guys recommend. Thank!

Thread Information