brjrj0000 is offline Member

NITRIC OXIDE and WATER WEIGHT.

Right now I'm trying to get back down to about 7-8% body fat. Assuming that I've put on a couple pounds of muscle since my last cutting cycle I have about 8-9 pounds left to go. I recently starting taking a brand of Nitric Oxide which has NO creatine in it. However, I feel like I may be holding a bit of water and was wondering if the Nitric Oxide alone could be the reason. Has anyone here ever gained water weight when taking NO2 and no creatine supplements? Also I've read mixed reviews on what Nitric Oxide can do for fat loss. About 10 years ago I seem to remember losing a good amount of fat when taking NO2. However, this very well could of been because I was young at the time and it was easy for me to lose fat. Any help is greatly appreciated.

brjrj0000 is offline Member

rk1986 is offline New Member
    It would really depend on the type of creatine in the NO product. If it is a monohydrate that will definitely cause water weight. I don't think that NO alone will cause that. Really all the NO will do will make you feel like you have a great pump and allow your muscles to become fuller to better absorb nutrients. I would recommend taking products that use a HCL based creatine that will leave you with little to no added water weight.

Thread Information