Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By Gaspaco

Thread: Staple supplements!

Giftedathlete is offline New Member

Staple supplements!

Hey what's up everyone! I'm new here and just looking for some feedback. I've been takin supps for awhile now but can't seem to figure out what are the most important. Honestly I've seen good results lately due to my diet being in check but as far as supps (protein,vitamins etc) what are some of the main things I need to have on deck to increase my positive results!?
    I've been trying to lose fat. I started at 22% and haven't checked it in 2 months. My diets been great and I've dropped from 231 to 214 and am feeling great. My strength hasn't decreased but hasn't really increased either. I guess my main goal now is to keep losing body fat without losing too much strength. Any sugg on tweaking diet and what supps should I be taking through out the day!? Thanks for any reply.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Search for austinite's supplement post and its all there.

Thanks man! I actually just read it lol that guys amazing. I've only read a few of his threads but I've honestly learned so much. I've been up all night lol thanks again.

Yeh keep reading em all over n over again. So much info

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    I tried an over the counter fat burner stimulant called oxyelite pro. It has worked great for me both times I used it. Good luck buddy

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giftedathlete View Post
    Hey what's up everyone! I'm new here and just looking for some feedback. I've been takin supps for awhile now but can't seem to figure out what are the most important. Honestly I've seen good results lately due to my diet being in check but as far as supps (protein,vitamins etc) what are some of the main things I need to have on deck to increase my positive results!?
    I've been trying to lose fat. I started at 22% and haven't checked it in 2 months. My diets been great and I've dropped from 231 to 214 and am feeling great. My strength hasn't decreased but hasn't really increased either. I guess my main goal now is to keep losing body fat without losing too much strength. Any sugg on tweaking diet and what supps should I be taking through out the day!? Thanks for any reply.
    Spend most of your money on FOOD. Eating correctly is essential especially when losing BF. I would get a low/no carb whey isolate,,and a muti vitamin mineral and thats it for now. Work on DIET!!!
    Indymuscleguy likes this.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN

Spend most of your money on FOOD. Eating correctly is essential especially when losing BF. I would get a low/no carb whey isolate,,and a muti vitamin mineral and thats it for now. Work on DIET!!!
    Agree!

Eat LESS and clean!
    Exercise more.
    Drink more water.
    Indymuscleguy likes this.

teezer33 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    80% is diet, the other 80% is lifting and dedication. Hold on, 80 + 80 = 160 ??? moral of the story is, nutrition and lifting co-inside with one another, but neither one of them can be dropped and both must be maintained for life!!

Thanks everyone for the replies. I definitely have a different outlook on what it is I'm trying to do and that's all from one long night of reading articles on here! I'm gonna focus on diet and keep killin it in the gym. Thanks again. Ill try to keep some updates on here.

Thread Information