Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: Trensomnia

atrainwright is offline Junior Member

Trensomnia

What's a good OTC sleep aid to combat this? I also have sleep differential if that matters, as I work the night shift.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I would try some tylenol pm, or a low dose of melatonin(1-3mg)

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I take 10mg melatonin

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    I would try some tylenol pm, or a low dose of melatonin(1-3mg)
    The same antihistamine used in benadryl is used in Tylenol. So take benadryl cause Tylenol is hardest on the liver due to the 500mg reliever

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    The same antihistamine used in benadryl is used in Tylenol. So take benadryl cause Tylenol is hardest on the liver due to the 500mg reliever
    This is true. Cool that you mention that. You can also get something like Sleep Aide and it has the same antihistamine. It is commonly used in all the PM stuff. Use with caution, because for me when I use that stuff I can't get up the whole next day. We're all different and I'm Bi-Polar and VERY manic and I can get up when I use this stuff. I wish I could. Good luck. ..crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    This is true. Cool that you mention that. You can also get something like Sleep Aide and it has the same antihistamine. It is commonly used in all the PM stuff. Use with caution, because for me when I use that stuff I can't get up the whole next day. We're all different and I'm Bi-Polar and VERY manic and I can get up when I use this stuff. I wish I could. Good luck. ..crazy mike
    Benadryl is crazy cheap! Unisom and other sleep aids are expensive and the same ingredients

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    you can get sleeping pills with just diphenhydramine (same as benadryl and tylenol pm) at the dollar store here man. Also vitamin b-12 improves rest by increasing meltaonin production in addition to providing energy by increasing carbohydrate metabolism efficiency. If you take prami while on tren that stuff knocks me out. I have to take it right before bed cause i can hardly keep my eyes open 30 mins after taking it.
    Im actually working on a comprehensive write up on tren and its sides, the reasons for them and possible solutions right now. Its a lot of work and hard data is hard to come by but im looking forward to getting it done and posted as soon as I can. Quite the interesting compound,.
    ironbeck likes this.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    you can get sleeping pills with just diphenhydramine (same as benadryl and tylenol pm) at the dollar store here man. Also vitamin b-12 improves rest by increasing meltaonin production in addition to providing energy by increasing carbohydrate metabolism efficiency. If you take prami while on tren that stuff knocks me out. I have to take it right before bed cause i can hardly keep my eyes open 30 mins after taking it.
    Im actually working on a comprehensive write up on tren and its sides, the reasons for them and possible solutions right now. Its a lot of work and hard data is hard to come by but im looking forward to getting it done and posted as soon as I can. Quite the interesting compound,.
    I'll be looking forward to that Jimmy. And by the way I added Methyl B-12 and wow. I commented on it last night. Appetite went up and energy thru the roof and ALSO my sleep was much better. It has to be Methylcobalamin B-12. I am going to put something together on that. ..crazy mike

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    I'll be looking forward to that Jimmy. And by the way I added Methyl B-12 and wow. I commented on it last night. Appetite went up and energy thru the roof and ALSO my sleep was much better. It has to be Methylcobalamin B-12. I am going to put something together on that. ..crazy mike
    Nice crazy mike! Be watching for it!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Look for this every day...hurry the fuk up j/k lol. Seriously sucks that such an effective compound has so little available data

atrainwright is offline Junior Member
    Thanks a lot guys!

Thread Information