FRITZ BLITZ is offline Junior Member

REAL supps ro use. IM mabk in training

So im looking for the advanced suppes prefered naty. but i have open ears. love this site cuz they try to stay on topic. any ideas that really work.... i have a shit ton of t400, sd drol, p- plex that was great but im looking fo a mild nat inhancment. im buying tongkat ali in 1:200 ex but wondered if im missining a link other great supps than an AI?

OH forgot to mention i have 90% idea of whats good basic and good. if tip on test boost thats new and real that wud be great.

bump, sorry cuz im not on this site often

Venom is offline Productive Member
    I would say the thing that's going to benefit you the most is patience, view working out as a marathon not a sprint.

Judging by your vast amount of misspelled words you didn't have the patience to proof read prior to posting and judging by your need to bump your own thread 20 minutes after creating it, you don't have the patience to wait for answers.

What exactly are you looking for? You mention you have taken or currently have a bunch of pro hormones/ designer steroids yet your looking for more natural alternatives. Forget the test booster.

What are your current stats and how's your diet?

As far as essential supplements go give this thread a read, it has tons of great info.

http://forums.steroid.com/supplement...erbs-more.html

thanks for the link.sorry about miss spelling im typing in the dark. But as far as stats and diet, I'm 6"4 220lbs and my diet is great and my vit intake is zma, vit d, tons of vit c, and the list goes on... im wondering if there is a true "stack" or combo of nat supps that boost test and help overall growth without having to cycle or pct. im just mainly looking for a add on that is a nat test booster that really works. I researched tongkat ali and tribulus but i see mixed reviews.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FRITZ BLITZ View Post
    So im looking for the advanced suppes prefered naty. but i have open ears. love this site cuz they try to stay on topic. any ideas that really work.... i have a shit ton of t400, sd drol, p- plex that was great but im looking fo a mild nat inhancment. im buying tongkat ali in 1:200 ex but wondered if im missining a link other great supps than an AI?
    Some OTC's that are note worthy and produce results are CREATINE and WHEY ISOLATE

Thread Information