RickyBobby507 is offline New Member

Need Recommendations on Supplements to Take

So I'm new here. But I'm looking for help on what supplements to take to help me gain mass and strength as well as help me thru my day. I am (recently) a Union Ironworker, throughout my day I'm lifting heavy things with alot of weird twists and so on. I can tell a workout when I'm getting one and this is 8-10 hours a day. I work fast and hard, but one thing I notice Is sometimes I hit a point where the muscles being used will no longer perform, like they stop from all the lifting. No matter how much I try and do the task I just did repetativly, they like just dont have the strength anymore. fatigued you would prly call it but I need to keep going. And I'm not a little girl either, I'm 210 and pretty tone, (prly small to your standards haha) So I'm looking for something to help me with that. Also Being I'm doing this every day I'm curious in some supplements to help me build mass and strength, I mean I'm doing the workout, why not take as much from it as I can. Just from joining this site I got a link to BuySteroids.com was looking at the Tren75. But again I know nothing and thats why I'm here. Any ideas??

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Those are supplements not steroids , search for beginner cycles and read up. Welcome!

Thread Information