hawktribal is offline Senior Member

no2 users, help me out

hey first post, came to the board dead set on using the J and after reading the board for close to a year and seeing all of the posts (especially that poem) i've decided to wait, i've got a couple years left of natural training.

anyway i decided to get some no2, i read u have to be off everything when u start for 10 days. so when i do start, how long should i wait to start taking the <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> ? this shit shouldnt be so complicated, i feel like i'm planning my first cycle. anyway any help is appreciated thanks

afstud18 is offline New Member
    hey whats up? i have taken about 2 diff bottles of the no2. you need to take either 4 in the morning before you eat atleast 30min before and 30 min before lunch the key when taking it is to drink tons of water if you dont you wont see many resluts. i havent gained any weight on it just have seen a little of the perpetual pump but stop wasting your money trust me i have taken enough to know and think about doing the real stuff.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    I honestly have not tried it yet so i can't help you on how to take it.

However, this stuff seems really overpriced. I mean by time i pay for my whey protein, creatine, dextrose, flax seed oil, multi-vitamin i don't have much money left. And i know i could be taking more supps too but I'm just taking the basics that have been around for years and i know they are imporant and most of all they have been proven to work. Anyways, since i'm back home now, i buy most of my food because my family doesn't always eat the greatest. So i always got to pay some extra dough for all my whole foods.

Anyways, my whole point is that by time i cover all the basics, I don't feel like spending a ton of money on a new unproven supp, especially when you hear so much stuff like afstud. But if i had some extra cash laying around, then i might give a small bottle a whirl for the hell of it.

I know i didn't write what you asked me for. But it seems like all the ppl taking no2 are new lifters giving it a claim to fame, doesn't seem like the more experienced guys such as asfstud see much in it, so hopefully i didn't waste your time, GL though if you decide to try it, just don't let it be placebo.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    tried it, and nothing.

i was taking twice the recommended dosage and i can tell you i had no 'perpetual pumps' or any of that garbage advertised.

it did not lean me out or give me any new mass, but it did help me squeeze out a few extra reps in the way that creatine does.

mind you, i have cycled 4 times and did it in between my 3rd and current, so gains are almost impossible for me to come by with my current build.

i can't recommend it based on my experience/results, but i do know someone who gained 15 pounds in 4 weeks with it and good diet alone.

save your money and get protein or more gear

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=49503

If you keep looking through the supplement forum u will see like 5 more threads on no2.

Adrock is offline Junior Member
    I tried NoX2, basically a cheaper version of no2. If I remember correctly it only cost like 40$ for a bottle. Not cheap but its not 80$ a bottle like some others. I noticed my muscles feeling a little fuller but I really wasn't that impressed with it. Creatine is a lot better than no2, I think. It is also a lot cheaper. As for not taking anything else when you start no2, I heard the same thing but there was no reasoning behind it. I suggest it be the only thing you take when you first start it so you can judge the results of no2 and not confuse it with any thing else.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    just buy arginine. it costs around $10 at gnc or walmart

yea i'm through a bottle taking twice the recommended dosage and havent felt a thing. i think that whole perpetual pump is a load of shit. i always get a pump during my workouts and its not any better with no2.

Valmont is offline Banned
    Originally posted by hawktribal
    yea i'm through a bottle taking twice the recommended dosage and havent felt a thing. i think that whole perpetual pump is a load of shit. i always get a pump during my workouts and its not any better with no2.

I have read independant reviews and they all attest the same results. Nil. People should just use ALA and creatine for better pumps. But we all know pumps really don't mean shit anyway.

dangit is offline Member
    I don't think NO2 gives you anything at all. I know a guy that was taking it and he followed the little book that came with it. Well if you follow that and don't bother with the NO2, then you will put on size. It just basically shows you how to eat right and all that.

So if you eat 6 protein rich meals a day. Take protein and simple carbs right after your workout. Train like a nut and get lots of sleep and drink lots of water, then you'll grow like a weed.

I wouldn't speed $80 every two weeks on a supplement that might help or might not. I'd rather buy tried and tested stuff that works. Protein, creatine and if I'm ready for it, then some gear too. I'd only buy anabolics after at least 3 years training. You'll grow easilly by eating right until then.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    As usual we are always looking for something else, now to be honest after looking at my training logs I don't think it was worth the cash I waited the 10 days and did'nt get any of those perpetual pumps and my creatine was not supercharged, full of shit, yeah I worked out like a demon and the only positive thing I did notice was better vascularity.

yankees42885 is offline New Member
    I agree with everyone in here... No2 is a waste of money .. I also bought two botles of it and got nutin from it... I wouldnt waste my money on it again.. I boughta new product though, meta cel, a type of creatine, and am starting that now.. I wanna kno if any of u guys have tried it and if u have gotten any good results from it

GNCGUY83 is offline Junior Member
    GNC sells the shit and i got to admit it fucking sucks. i expected to gain hella weight and instead i wasted like 120 bucks. it did give a little bit of a pump but nothing worth the money i wasted on it. if you take ephedra with it it wont work just so you know.

Some people have come in and said it works miracles though......who knows

rawhide is offline Junior Member

the nox2

I play baseball...I'm a pitcher...and the one thing that I was attracted to was the fact that it said it will increase fast twitch muscle fibers...having a better fastball is a must...so I tried it...I didn't get any better muscle pumps, or size, or any huge strength increases...but my fastball went from 87 - 88 mph to 90-91 mph...I know this is a forum for mostly bodybuilders...but for the athletes give it a try. I didn't do anything differently when I was taking it...except for creatine...but then again I've always taken creatine. I think that Nox2 combined with winny would probably be the ultimate fast twitch muscle fiber "accelerator" for any athletes who want to try it...I'm completely positive that it helped my fastball...just something to think about...rawhide

Quote Originally Posted by rawhide
    I play baseball...I'm a pitcher...and the one thing that I was attracted to was the fact that it said it will increase fast twitch muscle fibers...having a better fastball is a must...so I tried it...I didn't get any better muscle pumps, or size, or any huge strength increases...but my fastball went from 87 - 88 mph to 90-91 mph...I know this is a forum for mostly bodybuilders...but for the athletes give it a try. I didn't do anything differently when I was taking it...except for creatine...but then again I've always taken creatine. I think that Nox2 combined with winny would probably be the ultimate fast twitch muscle fiber "accelerator" for any athletes who want to try it...I'm completely positive that it helped my fastball...just something to think about...rawhide
    i'm not trying to disagree with you, but it wasn't necessarily the no2 that made you throw harder. keep in mind that when you're throwing everyday your bound to get faster eventually. i know you peak in baseball, but I bet it was your technique, and not the no2 that made you faster. i'm an athlete as well, and i was attracted to the fast twitch side of no2. i thought it would make my 40 time go down and after 2 bottles It hasn't.. maybe its just me, but i'm glad your happy with no2, just didnt work for me

--hawk

GNCGUY83 is offline Junior Member
    all NO2 is arginine and ginseng

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    fuck NO2

Thread Information