Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: on cycle liver support advise

gucci495 is offline New Member

on cycle liver support advise

I just started a cycle of 100mg anadrol anapolan to be exact 500mg test enanthate once weekly and 400mg eq one weekly the anadrol I plan on running for about five weeks and the others for twelve weeks at least possibly longer for the test. I was in prison for eight years for a sales case in NH and MA unfortunately while I was there I contracted hepatitis c from tattoos my hep c is in what they call stage one and is not currently effecting my liver levels I just had blood work done right before starting this cycle and I'm going tomorrow to get more labs done now that I'm about ten days into it to make sure my liver levels are still on point, my question is assuming my levels are alright tomorrow and I continue with this cycle what do you guys recommend as far as liver support supplements currently I'm taking the recommended dose of liv 52 by Himalaya is this enough. And I will be getting labs done every two weeks due to the hep c to make sure I don't do any serious irreversible damage to my liver. Thank you very much to those who read and comment on this I appreciate the guidance.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would advise taking ANY oral anabolic drug with MCAH (Mild Chronic Active Hepatitis - or "stage 1"). It's not just liver function that is a concern with any stage of HCV, but several serum clotting factors can be compromised as a result of the disease. Ursodiol (UDCA) which is commonly used as treatment for primary biliary cirrhosis, is occasionally recommended for liver health when using anabolics. Many here consume 1200mg of N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) when cycling anabolics but given your current condition, this may not be sufficient.

The addition of EQ to your cycle could pose further issues based on compromised clotting factors as mentioned above. These clotting factors should be part of your routine blood work once HCV is confirmed.

If you feel the need to cycle, I strongly recommend avoiding use of any oral anabolics.
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

gucci495 is offline New Member
    Thank you I appreciate the response.

Thread Information