Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    skrundlegrunt is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    5

    DAA & Arimidex/AI

    Just wondering what, if any, experience you've had cycling D-aspartic Acid. Natural test boosters seem far fetched, but from what I've read other places, there seems so be some good results.
    especially when stacked with an AI such as arimidex .
    I would step up to the big leagues but have no trust worthy source, so this seems like a easy alternative to easing myself into AAS. Along with GHRP and IGF i think I could make some progress.
    Your thoughts?

  2. #2
    M302_Imola's Avatar
    M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Glass Case of Emotion
    Posts
    3,721
    No need for an AI with DAA. Try this combo...most effective natty test booster I've taken to date. 3g DAA + 250mg stinging nettle root extract + 100mg DIM

  3. #3
    FRDave's Avatar
    FRDave is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,172
    Test boosters don't work. Even if they did, you would not feel any difference from the slight boost.

    Save your money as the only thing that would happen is the arimidex would shut down your e2 and you will have sore joints, libido issues, most likely being bed ridden with no energy.

  4. #4
    M302_Imola's Avatar
    M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Glass Case of Emotion
    Posts
    3,721
    Quote Originally Posted by FRDave View Post
    Test boosters don't work. Even if they did, you would not feel any difference from the slight boost.

    Save your money as the only thing that would happen is the arimidex would shut down your e2 and you will have sore joints, libido issues, most likely being bed ridden with no energy.
    I agree with your statement about AI lower your E2 which can cause libido issues as well as sore joints.

    The natty test booster stack I recommended does work for most, but you have to be realistic...it's not going to give you steroid like gains. It however can aid in recovery and boost those will lower test levels into the mid to upper range. Most of all I enjoy the libido enhancement of this combo.

  5. #5
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,943
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    No need for an AI with DAA. Try this combo...most effective natty test booster I've taken to date. 3g DAA + 250mg stinging nettle root extract + 100mg DIM
    Have you ever done any blood work before,during,and after the above combo to see if and where its effective?

  6. #6
    M302_Imola's Avatar
    M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Glass Case of Emotion
    Posts
    3,721
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Have you ever done any blood work before,during,and after the above combo to see if and where its effective?
    Yes it brought my overall test up from 600 to 730 with no significant rise in estrogen. Now what I'm not sure of is where my levels dropped to after a few weeks of stopping the combo.

  7. #7
    vito93x is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    136
    daa and anti e is waste of money

  8. #8
    Geraldo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2
    A couple of questions...

    - Do you think that I should buy an aromatase inhibitor if I was to take DAA, or is this article just talking rubbish?

    - If I do need to stack it, can anyone recommend any good products.

    - Are there any better options other than DAA (prohormone, other supplement etc - don't want anything too hardcore as I'm worried about the sides)

  9. #9
    Icy
    Icy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    28
    From what I have seen, they say that DAA has a slight increase in testosterone for 10 days and then the body adapts to it.

  10. #10
    Icy
    Icy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Geraldo View Post

    - Are there any better options other than DAA (prohormone, other supplement etc - don't want anything too hardcore as I'm worried about the sides)
    the difference between DAA and a prohormone is a huge jump

  11. #11
    D-file is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    30
    What is DIM?

  12. #12
    kingmjb is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5
    3,3′-Diindolylmethane or DIM is a compound derived from the digestion of indole-3-carbinol, found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage and kale.[1] The reputation of Brassica vegetables as healthy foods rests in part on the activities of diindolylmethane.[2][3]

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •