Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Spartanfitness

Thread: hemo rage the best pre workout on the market ?

flyguy6661 is offline Member

hemo rage the best pre workout on the market ?

so about to arder a pre workout as im pretty new to this, something i plan to use 2-3 times a week after a long hard days work to get me going a little more, looking at hemo rage what you guys think of this stuff ? i hear its the most powerful on the market and is brilliant ? have tried superpump before and arny pump a couple times but never this

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    never been a big fan of prework out chems/stims.

Remember to take your creatine
    A few grams of arginine preworkout is fine
    and grab a cup of coffee or two instead of the bullshit chems they use in these products

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    when you look at the ingredients...

....can you pronounce all the ingredients/chemicals?

....do you know what all these chemicals do?

....are you going to trust some BS chemist that hasn't done the proper research on these products safety?

....how many times have we seen things like this having to be taken off the market because it was hurting people?

flyguy6661 is offline Member
    to be fair the only ingreedient i knew was caffine & creatine hah, i just like the sound of a good buzz as coffe & creatine doesnt give me that anymore. not saying i need a buz to train however im cutting very strict at the moment so may be a good idea energy & motivation wise ! thanks for the responce

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post

and grab a cup of coffee or two instead of the bullshit chems they use in these products
    Coffee doesn't work on me for some reason. I can fall asleep after 2-3cups if I wanted to. On the other hand, after a 12-14hr day working an extremely physical job, a PWO supplement is exactly what I need and wakes me up enough to lift with the intensity I need to. Whether I can pronounce the ingredients is irrelevant towards it's safety and efficacy.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flyguy6661 View Post
    to be fair the only ingreedient i knew was caffine & creatine hah, i just like the sound of a good buzz as coffe & creatine doesnt give me that anymore. not saying i need a buz to train however im cutting very strict at the moment so may be a good idea energy & motivation wise ! thanks for the responce
    You want to feel something ? Do what TR suggested and add a serving of Beta Alanine to it

Thats what I do, and it goes something like this;

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Proprietary Blend=Stealing your money

Not sold in Canada (last i checked) as certain ingredients are banned.

Also, I like my liver. He prefers damage via booze.

The label makes me laugh too:

Nutrex Research | HEMO-RAGE Ultra Concentrate

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post

I cant do stimulants either. On my trip to the gym I have a STRONG 16 0Z cup of Coffee. Its all
    I need and it doesnt leave me wired and jittery all day.

fitnesstrainer is offline Associate Member
    Most pre workouts have an obscene amount of caffeine in them, I have a pre workout that I only take a half scoop of because it gets me to 150mg of caffeine ( which is all you need to see the benefits) and then I also take 5g beta alanine a day and 10g creatine mono a day. No pre workout is inherently better than another because they are about the same for the most part. I would try to find one that dosent break the bank.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    HemoRage is crap - just like the rest of the pre-work outs (Super DUMP included). I've tried more than 80% of what's on the market. They all jack up your heart rate and lose efficacy quickly.... yet people still buy into the marketing hype (which is why I'm starting a nutritional supplement line soon to take advantage of gullible consumers, lol). Save your money. Arginine, creatinine and citrulline are the only things I take, if at all.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I like me some game day........

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

fitnesstrainer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    HemoRage is crap - just like the rest of the pre-work outs (Super DUMP included). I've tried more than 80% of what's on the market. They all jack up your heart rate and lose efficacy quickly.... yet people still buy into the marketing hype (which is why I'm starting a nutritional supplement line soon to take advantage of gullible consumers, lol). Save your money. Arginine, creatinine and citrulline are the only things I take, if at all.
    Why do you take arginine? Just curious because citrulline gets converted to arginine in the liver.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Iron pump is one of the better PWOs, I'm currently using buzz, it's fairly new and the best one I've used so far.

Spartanfitness is offline New Member
    I really like using cellucor c4, just dont use it everyday or itll soon lose its effectiveness.
    Badblues likes this.

Thread Information