Kurthero is offline New Member

Running(Cardio) on pre-workout?

wondering your thoughts. I used to find this devastating on my heart and my performance would suffer (jack3d old formula). A few days ago i came home exhausted after work but felt i needed to get a run in on a nice San Diego day. chugged 2 scoops of c4 and took off. logged the best 6 miles i have ever ran in a few years. felt great. not sure if i was a fluke or the formula. wondering how everyone else here reacts to preworkout and long cardio.

thanks.

-Kurt

KB92 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurthero View Post
    wondering your thoughts. I used to find this devastating on my heart and my performance would suffer (jack3d old formula). A few days ago i came home exhausted after work but felt i needed to get a run in on a nice San Diego day. chugged 2 scoops of c4 and took off. logged the best 6 miles i have ever ran in a few years. felt great. not sure if i was a fluke or the formula. wondering how everyone else here reacts to preworkout and long cardio.

thanks.

-Kurt
    Hmm I think the old pre workouts (containing 1,3) where that little bit too much for a cardio session! As im sure it put your heartrate Into a naughty state.. where as the current c4 is mild compared to the old one, so probably a better balance of stims for you.. I had the same situation.. just took less!

carbo is offline Associate Member
    Not sure about running but...

I've just bought C4 to give me that bit of placebo boost during PCT and on-wards for my workouts and after first few goes on it I have to say there is something to this stuff! I like it

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurthero View Post

thanks.

-Kurt
    If your a healthy adult and dont have any negative sides I see nothing wrong.
    There are thousands of people doing this as we speak. You wouldnt believe some
    folks 'pre workout regimens'

Thread Information