Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Kozmo

Thread: For those that use BRIDGE

musclestack is offline Productive Member

For those that use BRIDGE

I just came off cycle of Test Prop. Started PCT yesterday.

I am going to be running BRIDGE (supplement) on my 'off' time before my next cycle as I've read great reviews about its ability to keep gains in between cycles. My question is has anyone run this during PCT as opposed to after PCT? And how did you like it?

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like a waste of money to me

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Never heard of it and like Mp859 said, the supplement industry is a money marker simply because of effective marketing tactics. The majority of claims are not proven or tested and those that make claims to clinical studies are usually poorly designed, lacking control groups, are low in their power analysis and rarely reproducible. It's all marketing to tell the consumer what they want to hear so its easier to force an impulse buy on products which do very little.

Many of the reviews are often sponsored reviews and very biased.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Never heard of it and like Mp859 said, the supplement industry is a money marker simply because of effective marketing tactics. The majority of claims are not proven or tested and those that make claims to clinical studies are usually poorly designed, lacking control groups, are low in their power analysis and rarely reproducible. It's all marketing to tell the consumer what they want to hear so its easier to force an impulse buy on products which do very little.

Many of the reviews are often sponsored reviews and very biased.
    I totally agree. I was going through some OLD bodybuilding mags a few weeks ago and was amazed
    at the products that have came and gone. Not many time proven products out there.
    MuscleInk likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    From their website.

No doubt a proprietary blend so they don't have to list amounts.

Save your money and spend it on food, that's a better way to retain your gains.

What is in Bridge?

Cassis Grandiszz: This is an amazing and exotic herb from the jungles of Costa Rica. It has a reputation in folklore as an aphrodisiac but more scientific studies reveal that it increases blood volume. That is exactly what androgens do that produce those massive pumps! It’s the first thing you miss when you go off! Now, you can get them back!

Phosphatydl Serine: This unique phospholipid has the distinct ability to stop the destruction of the cellular wall. It is an intriguing component to anti-aging but it also prevents muscle catabolism, so…

..you don’t lose the gains you made while on cycle!

Fadogia Aggrestis: Fadogia is the only natural substance shown to increase luteinizing hormone, thus allowing for faster recovery. Even if you use HCG , it’s only a temporary fix. Fadogia gets the body to work on its own to restore testosterone and testicular size.

Alpha GPC (L Alpha Glycerylphosphorycholine): Unlike bogus GH enhancers, Alpha GPC has been proven to increase GH output, when it’s secreted naturally. In other words, when you train hard and are in a deep sleep, growth hormone production may be increased by up to 20%!

EGCG: This is an extract of green tea, that offers the most concentrated form of the active ingredient. It’s a powerful antioxidant that also helps in utilizing and preventing the storage of excess fat.

It also restores focus and stamina!

Resveratrol: This is what you would call “an aging antagonist” enzyme that also maintains proper hormonal balance – a must, after disrupting the HPTA and waiting for it to recover.

Euricoma Longifolia Root 100:1 Extract: Euricoma increases free testosterone to make the most of what you make naturally. We use the highest potency available. With regular use, you can double the potential of your natural testosterone, resulting in more muscle growth!
    Muira Puama 12:1 Extract: Here we have our libido enhancer, so you still have that raging drive you get from harsher compounds.

Lepidium Meyenii: This assures the right balance of estrogen, so it doesn’t go too high or too low.

Pregnenolone: This is the MASTER hormone that is the precursor to testosterone. Once a cycle ends, pregnenolone drops. BRIDGE replaces it to healthy levels.
    MuscleInk likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Thanks for the heads up, fellas. I was actually hoping someone here had already ran it, so I could get some real feedback instead of reviews on the product's website. I would imagine it's just another product that doesn't live up to all the hype. Looks like food it is! Oh, and GH once I save up some cash for it!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    From their website.

No doubt a proprietary blend so they don't have to list amounts.

Save your money and spend it on food, that's a better way to retain your gains.

What is in Bridge?

Cassis Grandiszz: This is an amazing and exotic herb from the jungles of Costa Rica. It has a reputation in folklore as an aphrodisiac but more scientific studies reveal that it increases blood volume. That is exactly what androgens do that produce those massive pumps! It’s the first thing you miss when you go off! Now, you can get them back!

Phosphatydl Serine: This unique phospholipid has the distinct ability to stop the destruction of the cellular wall. It is an intriguing component to anti-aging but it also prevents muscle catabolism, so…

..you don’t lose the gains you made while on cycle!

Fadogia Aggrestis: Fadogia is the only natural substance shown to increase luteinizing hormone, thus allowing for faster recovery. Even if you use HCG , it’s only a temporary fix. Fadogia gets the body to work on its own to restore testosterone and testicular size.

Alpha GPC (L Alpha Glycerylphosphorycholine): Unlike bogus GH enhancers, Alpha GPC has been proven to increase GH output, when it’s secreted naturally. In other words, when you train hard and are in a deep sleep, growth hormone production may be increased by up to 20%!

EGCG: This is an extract of green tea, that offers the most concentrated form of the active ingredient. It’s a powerful antioxidant that also helps in utilizing and preventing the storage of excess fat.

It also restores focus and stamina!

Resveratrol: This is what you would call “an aging antagonist” enzyme that also maintains proper hormonal balance – a must, after disrupting the HPTA and waiting for it to recover.

Euricoma Longifolia Root 100:1 Extract: Euricoma increases free testosterone to make the most of what you make naturally. We use the highest potency available. With regular use, you can double the potential of your natural testosterone, resulting in more muscle growth!
    Muira Puama 12:1 Extract: Here we have our libido enhancer, so you still have that raging drive you get from harsher compounds.

Lepidium Meyenii: This assures the right balance of estrogen, so it doesn’t go too high or too low.

Pregnenolone: This is the MASTER hormone that is the precursor to testosterone. Once a cycle ends, pregnenolone drops. BRIDGE replaces it to healthy levels.
    An "Aging Antagonist", lol. Where do they come up with this stuff. That's like calling my children and wife "male acute aging agonists". LMAO

Kozmo is offline Associate Member
    only thing it will bridge is your wallet to their bank account
    bdunnaway likes this.

Thread Information