Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fitnesstrainer

Thread: test supplement

jerjereni is offline Junior Member

test supplement

/>
    Thanks and i hope this is in the right thread.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    not sure what you mean by test based.. but i highly rec adding 2-4 protein shakes a day IMO

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerjereni
    Test boosters are garbage, you need to raise your test substantially for it to have any effect on your strength/muscle gains. If the one you used worked, it more than likely had a form of prohormone or steroid in it to produce those results, and that'd be why it's now off the market.

Whey and creatine are the two basic, and effective supplements.

Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    Test boosters are garbage, you need to raise your test substantially for it to have any effect on your strength/muscle gains. If the one you used worked, it more than likely had a form of prohormone or steroid in it to produce those results, and that'd be why it's now off the market.

Whey and creatine are the two basic, and effective supplements.
    Creatine in the powder or capsule form? Does it matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    not sure what you mean by test based.. but i highly rec adding 2-4 protein shakes a day IMO
    You know.. those that claims to increase your test levels through a cycle.. the one that i tool before is great..but.now almost all of the test supplements are weak. Which is why maybe theres still some more that i havent tried yet.

Just get the cheapest form of creatine monohydrate you can find, generally it will be powder.

Any test boosters that did work and bad for you and are off the market for a reason, don't look for the next best one, it'll just end in tears.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerjereni View Post

Thanks and i hope this is in the right thread.
    MOST OTC testosterone boosters just dont work in reality.

Sergio727 is offline Junior Member
    Research tongkat ali! Also called longjack. I agree that test boosters are shit, but i personaly had a great experience with it. Agresion, acne, testicular HYPERTROPHY. Which was awesome post cycle.

Sergio727 is offline Junior Member
    Action labs longjack200. Its worth a shot

Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    Just get the cheapest form of creatine monohydrate you can find, generally it will be powder.

Any test boosters that did work and bad for you and are off the market for a reason, don't look for the next best one, it'll just end in tears.
    I am taking creatine pills before my workout and whey after. For now its good. I still have my fatburner ( garcinia c.) Is it ok to stack that as well? I am aiming to get bigger while cutting a bit ( due to my diet). Its slow but im getting there. Which is why i want to use garcinia ad well

Quote Originally Posted by jerjereni View Post
    I am taking creatine pills before my workout and whey after. For now its good. I still have my fatburner ( garcinia c.) Is it ok to stack that as well? I am aiming to get bigger while cutting a bit ( due to my diet). Its slow but im getting there. Which is why i want to use garcinia ad well
    Garcinia is worthless. But yes it's fine to stack all those. Tbh I'd either cut or bulk, one goal at a time. It'll be quicker to get to the bf% you want, then get bigger than it would be to recomp and slowly get there.

Isatori's isa-test da3 and isa-test gf. Not steroid like results of course, but noticeable results. Been taking them for 2 months now.

Stigmata101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Khazima

So is strictly a 'Monohydrate' Creatine the way to go compared to say something like iSatori's 3-XL powder formula which is a combination of 3 different Creatines; Creatine Ethyl Ester, DI-Creatine Malate, & Creatine Monohydrate for a combined total of 6g / serving. (However it does not say how much of which Creatines you are getting to get the 6g / serving.) just wondering if I should switch things up a bit and change to a strictly 'Monohydrate'..........Or am I misunderstanding Creatines all together.

fitnesstrainer is offline Associate Member
    Like said above. 3 grams a day is all you need of monohydrate. You can find it for nothing online. Like 30 bucks for 200 3 gram servings.

Jusliftin420 is offline New Member
    Creatine works great but u must not forget to drink plenty of water as it mainly increases your muscle size with a bloated look because of water rerention but its a great supplement before and after workouts along with proyien and carbs the right carbs though

And dont waste buying it online go to your nearest store if your in the U.S and you can buy it cheaper with less wait time

I need a mod to email me please ill explain in email but ill keep posting until you reach out

Silvercrank is offline Junior Member
    Bioforge

Quote Originally Posted by fitnesstrainer View Post
    Like said above. 3 grams a day is all you need of monohydrate. You can find it for nothing online. Like 30 bucks for 200 3 gram servings.
    $30 for 600 grams is insane, i buy it by the kilo usually $7-$12.

fitnesstrainer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Khazima
    $30 for 600 grams is insane, i buy it by the kilo usually $7-$12.
    I probably have the price wrong. I was tired when I posted that lol. I buy it off amazon
    Khazima likes this.

• Thread Information