Deal Me In is offline Member

Question about powder sources

I'm looking for a place to buy vitamins and aminos in bulk powder. I have found two places that seem to sell most of the things I'm looking for. Powder City and Rhino.

I've read that Rhino is good but in another thread Austinite said their synephrine was no good. Does this apply to all of their powders or just that one?

Is powder city a good source for everything?

I hope this isn't a case where some stuff is good and some isn't. I'm just trying to find one source for this stuff to make ordering easier.

Since all of this stuff is perfectly legal I don't think I've violated any rules asking where to buy it. If I have, please delete the thread and I will try another avenue.

Thank you for your time.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Depending on what it is even Amazon sells powder in bulk. It's been a while but I think the place I got some was purebulk.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    it all depends on what you are looking for.

Nurabio
    Purebulk
    Vitamin Shoppe

to name a few that I've used repeatedly over the years

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I usually just look up the item I'm looking for, I'll check ebay and google for the cheapest source I can find.

The products you're talking about hardly vary in quality, if they're raw powders they're basically all going to be the same, just get the cheapest you can find on google/ebay/Amazon or any other shops you already know of.

Also, vitamins and aminos really aren't going to do much for you, especially if you already have a balanced diet. Vitamins are basically pissed out, especially the synthetic versions of vitamins not made from natural extracts. Aminos are useless if you're already eating enough protein, that's why we eat protein, for the amino acids.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In View Post
    I'm looking for a place to buy vitamins and aminos in bulk powder. I have found two places that seem to sell most of the things I'm looking for. Powder City and Rhino.

I've read that Rhino is good but in another thread Austinite said their synephrine was no good. Does this apply to all of their powders or just that one?

Is powder city a good source for everything?

I hope this isn't a case where some stuff is good and some isn't. I'm just trying to find one source for this stuff to make ordering easier.

Since all of this stuff is perfectly legal I don't think I've violated any rules asking where to buy it. If I have, please delete the thread and I will try another avenue.

Thank you for your time.
    Look for quality and not price.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    I usually just look up the item I'm looking for, I'll check ebay and google for the cheapest source I can find.

The products you're talking about hardly vary in quality, if they're raw powders they're basically all going to be the same, just get the cheapest you can find on google/ebay/Amazon or any other shops you already know of.

Also, vitamins and aminos really aren't going to do much for you, especially if you already have a balanced diet. Vitamins are basically pissed out, especially the synthetic versions of vitamins not made from natural extracts. Aminos are useless if you're already eating enough protein, that's why we eat protein, for the amino acids.
    and this is what I do. I shop for my item, looking for, as Alin said, quality/price value. I'm not loyal to any one particular brand/vendor, but over the years, it just so happens I have noticed I do buy from the three quite often in my post #3.

If there was someone out there with a product with a better value, I'd purchase there.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    I'm not really shopping by price. Buying this stuff in bulk is rather cheap. I'm really looking for one good supplier that I can order everything from. I'm going to end up ordering 5-6 powders and I would like to just get them from one place.

Thread Information