• 1 Post By marcus300
  • 3 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By MR-FQ320
  • 1 Post By BG

Thread: Diazepam

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!

Diazepam

So my local friendly dealer has got some Diazepam, from the web it seems to be used as a sleep aid and muscle relaxer, both I could with right now, so what the hell is he doing with this ?

Any advice ? Good or bad ?

Horrible stuff, you become dependant on it hard

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EquilibriumZ View Post
    Horrible stuff, you become dependant on it hard
    Agreed, only take it if you're under doctors supervision/prescription and don't have an addictive personality. He's probably using it to get high.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I take one now and again to help relax my muscles and also get in some more sleep. Due to the unexpected work schedule I have to go through and also the intense training it works really good for me. If you use it every day for a couple of weeks you can get dependant but now and again you would be fine but only now and again.
    956Vette likes this.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Your local friendly dealer may be able to calm those on too much tren or stimulants and not enough control/maturity. Generally best to avoid benzos as they are not performance enhancers by and large.

Hmmm, still 50/50 on this one, does anyone else wake up say 430am to eat, then go back to sleep ? I find if I wake up that's the only thing that helps get me back to sleep, being warm helps too. Also I cannot sleep in either, 7 am is good, I cope with a solid 8 hours a night but just feel tired all the time and I'm using coffee to wake me up

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    Hmmm, still 50/50 on this one, does anyone else wake up say 430am to eat, then go back to sleep ? I find if I wake up that's the only thing that helps get me back to sleep, being warm helps too. Also I cannot sleep in either, 7 am is good, I cope with a solid 8 hours a night but just feel tired all the time and I'm using coffee to wake me up
    Valiums not going to help. It may help for a night or two but you'll be straight back to square one when/if you stop taking it and if you keep taking it and try to stop eventually you're left dependent, which trust me you'll be happy getting 2 hours consecutive sleep during that, during the other 22 you're suffering chronic diahrea/vomiting/aches/cramps and insanely vivid nightmares.

Maybe a bit extreme, but i hate the shit. If you can't take and leave drugs/alcohol/cigarettes, this will be worse.

Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    If your getting 8 hours that's great but imho valium should only be used now and again for muscle relaxer and to catch up on any sleep debt but if you start using it daily you will get addicted. Why not try melatonin it does work great and has many benefits.
    almostgone, Khazima and BG like this.

I deal with some seriously stressful situations and some public speaking is one area what causes a lot of anxiety for me and also the people i deal with are the worst kind vou can can thing live on earth so stress is a major part. I get counselling to off load the stress and the medical side authorise some valiim to relax and distress. It does work amazing when your muscle are tight due to training all out but it's not recommend to take it just to sleep.Look into more natursl salutions
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    If your getting 8 hours that's great but imho valium should only be used now and again for muscle relaxer and to catch up on any sleep debt but if you start using it daily you will get addicted. Why not try melatonin it does work great and has many benefits.
    Yeah I use melatonin, normally take 10mg and a Nytol, Iv just run out that's all.

Had a change of circumstances ( again) hipefully I should be good again when I get settled. I go to group therapy on a Monday night, get shit off my chest :-)

I think I'll leave the Diazepam.

Anybody else wake up hungry in the middle of the night ? It is every night this happens. Have I just trained my body to crave food that regularly ??
    marcus300 likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I agree 100%, valium has it's place, but not as an everyday use. I used to use it a few times a week and I would be moody, up/down all over the place. If you need some down time, a night of unloaded all off your shoulders, yes it's great for that.
    marcus300 likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information