Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By chris.baker

Thread: Advocare

chris.baker is offline Junior Member

Advocare

I know this has been covered before, but my search pulled up VERY OLD threads on this product (many dating back to the days ephedrine was still on the market).

My girlfriend works out 5-6 days a week and is very into cross fit. She's been into it for about a year now, but she's stuck and trying to get over a hump. We've discussed a 6-week cycle of Anavar /Clen , but she's considering trying the Adcovare 24-day Challenge first. It's over $200 by the time you add in the extras. I've tried looking into it to see exactly what is in the stuff, but without the product in my hand I cannot find what is in it. Some of her friends at the gym (please don't call it the box... ugh) have used it with good results (though I am 100% sure at least one of them selling the stuff uses real gear and his results are not just form the Advocare products!).

So any current word on these products? Worth giving it a shot or a waste of money? She currently uses Spark and she does like it.

bump

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I would do my best to help the woman in your life avoid involvement w/ multi-level marketing supplement companies. Good luck!

skaz915 is offline Member
    Not sure if its the same thing but my girlfriend ordered tge 21 day fix from advocare (she's big into fad diets, shes a walking example of fad diets not working). Anyway way she got was portion containers a crappy recipe book a shaker bottle, bag of shitty tasting vegan protein powder and some other products. It was all bs to me and very over priced. But like i Said not sure if its the same product but overall i was very unimpressed with the company after seeing that.

956Vette, she sure as heck isn't going to get involved with the pyramid type selling schemes. That said, she went ahead and purchased the 24 day challenge thing. I haven't even looked to see what all it is, but it came in a box about the size of a shoebox and was $200! I'll report back if she has any good results or not.
    956Vette likes this.

Thread Information