Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Reiid13

Thread: Do test boosters really work?

djgreen is offline Senior Member

Do test boosters really work?

I just cant see how they can bee leagle if they work lol

No, garbage

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    what about pre workouts like shatter and tha stuff that makes your skin crawl that cant be healthy does it give better performance?

Reiid13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djgreen
    what about pre workouts like shatter and tha stuff that makes your skin crawl that cant be healthy does it give better performance?
    I believe thats something called "beta alanine" or beta something that does that , makes your forehead all itchy and shit , IMO pre workouts do work , but if you build up a tolerance youll be forever chasing the high
    skaz915 likes this.

skaz915 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiid13 View Post
    I believe thats something called "beta alanine" or beta something that does that , makes your forehead all itchy and shit , IMO pre workouts do work , but if you build up a tolerance youll be forever chasing the high
    Yep dont get caught in the PWO craze. Its awesome at first until you build a tolerance. If i need extra energy once in a while ill have a couple cups of black coffee or an orange spider energy drink. They're only .99! Yea test boosters are all garbage too

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Nope

If u wanna boost your test a little, add zinc, DAA, D3...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djgreen View Post
    I just cant see how they can bee leagle if they work lol

The majority 99.9% OTC 'test boosters' do not work.
    Save or spend your money else where.

fightnews is offline Associate Member
    actually ive used a bunch of test boosters that worked i bet the naysayers havent even used them but who knows they were prob spiked, activate extreme was the best then mass fx then ape

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by fightnews
    actually ive used a bunch of test boosters that worked i bet the naysayers havent even used them but who knows they were prob spiked, activate extreme was the best then mass fx then ape
    did you run labs to see if they worked or are you just saying they raised your libido?

Of course I din't run labs lol im not a doctor, but ya not just libido but energy, well being and most importantly gainz brah. I'd believe they were spiked before I believed they did nothing. I used to use them all the time when I was natty. Actually Activate xtreme is a very popular supplement im sure some people have done labs. but they prob spiked it they've done that before.

Put it this way I'm def going to use one on my pct even if it is just libido which I doubt, libido is a very important piece of the puzzle. I mean I think long jack and stinging nettle are proven to work those are usually the main ingriedients, I think daa is proven to work in people with low test. Even Trib the biggest scam in all of test boosting is proven to work on libido then they usually have magnesium and d3, all good things

bigrich4 is offline Associate Member
    Read the ingredients. . Test boosters arent going to work as planned. Imo DAA does a tad boost, and im saying this because i had labs done. It raised test levels, but not high enough to where youre going to turn to a werewolf or anything.
    From my experience, DAA, ZMA, and good fats, plus leaning out a little, will get your test a little higher. But dont expect a miracle.

LEO78 is offline Associate Member
    Placebo effect

Mr.Anderson is offline Associate Member
    Waste of money, I think.

Impreza is offline Junior Member
    It may increase libido but not test some test booster contain saw palmito or other anti DHT herbs never use it even if you got it for free

fitnesstrainer is offline Associate Member
    Any test booster that does work has pro hormones in it. That seems to be the new thing. Companies are putting andro in there test boosters.

NumLock is offline Junior Member
    No, otherwise they would not be legal.

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Impreza View Post
    It may increase libido but not test some test booster contain saw palmito or other anti DHT herbs never use it even if you got it for free
    Can i know why are you saying that,am using saw palmetto for hairloss

Silvercrank is offline Junior Member
    Some raise your test levels, but it's so small that it won't make any difference for muscle building or performance, basically a huge waste of money.
    If you decide to take a pre workout remember to cycle them, i usually take them 1 month on, 2 months off so my tolerance goes back down to normal.

Impreza is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    Can i know why are you saying that,am using saw palmetto for hairloss
    If you prefer your hair than your hard rock muscle it's your choice. But there's no bodybuilder want puff soft muscle which saw palmito do it well saw palmito is anti DHT

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Impreza View Post
    If you prefer your hair than your hard rock muscle it's your choice. But there's no bodybuilder want puff soft muscle which saw palmito do it well saw palmito is anti DHT
    This only related to saw palmetto or other anti dhts like finasteride too?i think both will cause this but anyways am going to use these only while on cycle to block the excess dht

Thread Information