Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Coma
  • 1 Post By skaz915

Thread: Just ordered Test 600

Coma is offline New Member

Just ordered Test 600

Hi everyone,

I have just ordered some Test 600 from the shop. I am looking forward to seeing the impact on my workouts. While I understand that this isn't "real", I still believe that it will help to some degree.

Has anyone tried it? Have I completely wasted my money?

fitnesstrainer is offline Associate Member
    No idea but hopefully someone replies

skaz915 is offline Member
    Stats? You spent your hard earned money on something labeled test 600 but you basically have no idea what it is? Also your research seems to be a little backwards, normally you'd research something to ensure quality, not a scam, expected results etc.. prior to buying. I'm not being an ass but you did no research and now come here looking for answers? Whats your cycle plan? What does your pct look like?

Well I purchased this knowing that it is an alternative. After reading up on the ingredients and the reviews, it seems to be beneficial as a whole, but I was just curious if anyone on here had tried it and noticed a difference at all. I did my research and used the, I am a new member of this forum, deal to get 5 bottles for only $180. With this being my first purchase from this website, I was simply looking to get a little feedback from those who may have had experience with it. Assuming that I have no plan in place to implement this supplement into my workouts, and telling me that I did ZERO research is a bit of a stretch. I did come here looking for answers, but if I wanted to run a true test mix again, I would try to get my hands on some T400 and stack it with trenn and some win. While that may not be the best in the world, it is something I have done in the past and got some great results. Again, I am here to learn more so I can get better results.

I have become a member of this forum seeking advice from those who have been truly living the lifestyle longer than I have. I purchased Test 600 from anabolics . com so I hope I am not being scammed.

While I know that releasing a source is technically against the rules of this forum, I don't think that anyone will mind in this instance. As for my cycle plan, right now I am thinking about taking two pills each day and seeing what impact it has on my workouts, if any. I think I should be pretty safe with that. I don't want to come off as being ungrateful for the response, but I think pouncing on me was a bit early.
    Last edited by Coma; 03-26-2015 at 02:00 PM.
    ngtmarpete likes this.

While i have zero personal experience with what you purchased, i believe it is an oral. I'd say i am moderately experienced with orals and in my opinion they are useless on their own and very mildly effective when ran with a test base. Also for the 180 you spent you could have gotten a test cycle. In MY opinion you wasted your money but like i said i have very little information on the product.

Reiid13 is offline Member
    I have No idea about what you bought , but I'd presume it's a natural test booster ? , if so on the contrary its probably a hole burnt in your pocket , but that's just my opinion I have no experience with what you bought ... Should of just gone to your local health store and bought some ZMA or something for $20

Yeah, the $180 could have gone towards a real stack. I did not want to jump directly back into an entire program at the moment as I am just starting out again. I am currently 5'7, 240lb, and 14% bf. I have a long way to go before I am ready to jump back on real gear. I received the package the other day and have started taking it as directed. While I feel as though I may have wasted some money, I do feel pretty good in the gym so far with it. I will know a lot more in two months or so. I am looking forward to getting back into shape overall. New careers will kill your workouts.... and so will excuses I guess. I very much like this forum so far. Everyone seems to know a lot, and learning more will help me out.

You are probably one of the very few people who used this supp. So just upgrade us with your progress. This thing is probably 20x weaker than real gear

But 180$ could have been easily spent on so much quality food = true progress

I assume you'll be completely shut down at the end of cycle so I'd plan on running a 4 week pct. I always like orals for the quick noticed effects in the gym but it aftee cycle that sucks
    Coma likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by skaz915
    I assume you'll be completely shut down at the end of cycle so I'd plan on running a 4 week pct. I always like orals for the quick noticed effects in the gym but it aftee cycle that sucks
    Lol no dont run pct; follow the directions on bottle. Noone takes pct for vitamins

Thread Information