T3ckton1k is offline Junior Member

The best fat burner

What my local store has for sale(quality things): animal cuts, lipo 6 black, arnold iron cuts, cellulor hd, hydroxycuts hardcore, bsn hypershred. Which one should I choose? I want it to be hard on fat and mild on muscle. Also hard on appetite and energy levels!

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Last time i cut i used a caloric deficit, far out i burnt fat faster than i ever had before and it's free, couldn't believe it!

skaz915 is offline Member
    You really want the best fat burner??

Cardio and a good diet

Cardio and calories first and foremost brotha. But out of those choices, Arnold series or bsn. Online would be better.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I haven't found a good fat burner yet but anavar comes close with proper diet and cardio.

Synhax is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T3ckton1k View Post
    What my local store has for sale(quality things): animal cuts, lipo 6 black, arnold iron cuts, cellulor hd, hydroxycuts hardcore, bsn hypershred. Which one should I choose? I want it to be hard on fat and mild on muscle. Also hard on appetite and energy levels!
    Honestly i think most cutting supplements are BS, I doubt any of them actually accelerate fat loss in any appreciable way. Caffeine is your best bet to suppress hunger. Other than that it comes down to proper diet plus some cardio to help things along especially after dieting for a while and you're reaching low bf %

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    I recently had some samples of a product called insanity. Imo it is stronger than ephedrine. I think you could literally sell them on the street and make s profit, haha. As far as fat burning qualities, I would say yes from you being hyper and wound up all day. I can't assure you anything in them actually burned fat, man I was wired though! Great cardio sessions that's for sure.

Coma is offline New Member
    I have been using Lipo 6 Black when trying to shed some water weight. If I am truly going to get rid of some fat, I have to get the diet under control first. Learn to love Broccoli, Rice and chicken.

NumLock is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coma View Post
    I have to get the diet under control first.
    And mind.

Coma is offline New Member
    True Story ^

Thread Information