Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Reiid13

Thread: Can we make a sticky for thoughts on natty bodybuilding recommended supps?

mvg17 is offline New Member

Can we make a sticky for thoughts on natty bodybuilding recommended supps?

After everything tried thus far creatine, whey, multivit, Vit D seems to be worth it what do you guys think?

Reiid13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mvg17
    After everything tried thus far creatine, whey, multivit, Vit D seems to be worth it what do you guys think?
    Why would there be a difference? Natty or Juicing both take all the stuff you listed above ? :s .... I'm not being a smart ass , just confused.com
    mvg17 likes this.

mvg17 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiid13 View Post
    Why would there be a difference? Natty or Juicing both take all the stuff you listed above ? :s .... I'm not being a smart ass , just confused.com
    you may be right, because i have no knowledge of training on steroids , if they would need more or different supps to get "more optimal" results compared to a natty.So thats why i titled it this way, if it makes no difference, than just ignore that part

Quote Originally Posted by mvg17
    creatine, whey, multivit, Vit D seems to be worth it what do you guys think?
    Well creatine I think almost everybody uses . Whey isn't necessary but it's very convenient , there can be a million people people on YouTube

" eat a meal don't drink a shake" but in reality it's a quick easy way to get the cals / macros you need . Richard piana had a video saying it isn't necessary , then he goes and releases his own brand of protein lol ....

Multi vitamins are very smart , if your eating the same stuff all the time you wanna be sure your getting all the RDA of vitamins .

Everyone natty or juicing can take these things , whether they do or not is optional , creatine doesn't have to be taken but it's pretty good stuff lol . Same for protein

Silvercrank is offline Junior Member
    Beta alanine is great, proven and second most studied supplement next to creatine. Steroid users take the same stuff natties take as far as bodybuilding supplements.
    If i could only use 5 supplements

1. Creatine
    2. Fish oil
    3. Whey
    4. Multi Vit
    5. Beta alanine

Other than that Vit D (This is my natural anti depressant, supposedly 85% or so are Vit D deficiant, might be a way to help with depression and improve strength, and lots of other benefits), Vit E, and C
    Last edited by Silvercrank; 04-08-2015 at 06:45 AM.

skaz915 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mvg17 View Post
    Not being an ass but if your interested in natty BB why are you here? Yes you can get a lot of good info on here involving aas and natty BB. If i wanted to be natty being exposed to all the aas info and knowledge on here would make me eventually give in amd us aas. But then again everyone is different

It's just weird this thread exists .... Natty or fake as far supplements are concerned ( over the counter ) there is no difference between who would take what .

It's not like you walk into your local health store , go to the fish oil section and there's two bottles labeled " Fish oil for nattys" & "fish oil for juicers"
    Last edited by Reiid13; 04-08-2015 at 12:29 PM.

Thread Information