Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Juced_porkchop

Thread: Putting Together A "First" Prohormone Cycle

austin2012 is offline Junior Member

Putting Together A "First" Prohormone Cycle

I have played with the idea of a prohormone cycle for some time, and now that 22 is rolling around I am considering running one.

So far I have run two Ostarine (MK-2866) cycles, one at full 25mgs for 4 weeks with no noticeable gains or side-effects (for some reason my body literally ignores it).

I was considering running 1-andro (which is essentially a metabolite of DHEA) for some moderate dry gains.

However, given my history of unresponsiveness to anabolics in the SARM area, would it make sense to run a more aggressive prohormone? Thoughts are appreciated.

skaz915 is offline Member
    I consider myself to be moderately experienced with PH and from my experience I will tell you do not run them. They cause more harm than good. The actual real gains are minimal at best. After pct your lose prob 75% of those gains which leaves your with basically nothing. Some like to jump start a test cycle with them. I did that last cycle with super DMZ 3.0 and the only thing i got was gyno even wit an AI. The choice is yours but if your going to put your body thru that at least run it with some test.

Dmz

Quote Originally Posted by skaz915 View Post
    I consider myself to be moderately experienced with PH and from my experience I will tell you do not run them. They cause more harm than good. The actual real gains are minimal at best. After pct your lose prob 75% of those gains which leaves your with basically nothing. Some like to jump start a test cycle with them. I did that last cycle with super DMZ 3.0 and the only thing i got was gyno even wit an AI. The choice is yours but if your going to put your body thru that at least run it with some test.
    You had gyno from Dimethazine ?!

That is honestly strange as supposedly DMZ's ingredients are not supposed to cause excessive aromatase.
    Although I suppose everyone responds differently.

1-andro is so mild though that I figured I should not (knock on wood) have a problem.

I had considered running DMZ 2.0 (3.0 is discontinued) myself, but I was going to wait since both of the ingredients are methylated.

Well super dmz 3.0 was dmz and 2 other compounds hence the 3.0. The 2.0 is dmz and 1 other compound hence the 2.0. Since you are considering dmz 2.0 i will tell you that having ran both, the 2.0 was wayyy better than 3.0. I've ran both the 2.0 and 3.0 for 6 weeks with a 4 week pct following.

Well super dmz 3.0 was dmz and 2 other compounds hence the 3.0. The 2.0 is dmz and 1 other compound hence the 2.0. Since you are considering dmz 2.0 i will tell you that having ran both, the 2.0 was wayyy better than 3.0. I've ran both the 2.0 and 3.0 for 6 weeks with a 4 week pct following.
    Did 2.0 produce the same side effects as 3.0?

I figured running 1-Andro with an OTC PCT for 4 to 6 weeks then in the future depending on how I tolerate this running the DMZ. Or, if it really is not that strong as some claim, I could just run the DMZ now.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Avoid oral only cycles.
    Test, AI, PCT = first cycle IMO
    NACH3 likes this.

2.0 was better than 3.0. Less sides and i felt overall better. OTC PCT is a waste of money. Use site sponsor and get some nolva and clomid

Pct

2.0 was better than 3.0. Less sides and i felt overall better. OTC PCT is a waste of money. Use site sponsor and get some nolva and clomid
    Nolva or Clomid for a DHEA based prohormone? I thought that would be a bit excessive for 1-Andro.
    If I ran Dimethazine I would totally invest in the Nolvadex or Clomid from the site sponsor (they make good products as far as I have seen with Clen . ).

lol **** prohormones, they are horrible. They ll shut you down

Quote Originally Posted by EquilibriumZ View Post
    lol **** prohormones, they are horrible. They ll shut you down
    So will AAS. Is there a point to be made there beyond the obvious?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by austin2012 View Post
    So will AAS. Is there a point to be made there beyond the obvious?
    yes .. WHY are you using them whan they are more toxic but shut you down just the same....

Thread Information