jaja is offline New Member

BCAA and D Aspartic Acid

Hello All

Please can some one more knowledgeable than myself tell me if you can take DAA at the same time you take your BCAA's or would they compete for the same receptors? I train in a fasted state first thing in the morning, hence why I need to take the BCAA's, I have also read it's best to take DAA before your workout as well... so would they compete? or am I good to go with both?

Cheers

gmantheman is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't worry about them competing for the same receptor sites. If you're taking DAA for a testboost don't bother. One study showed it didn't improve test levels or strength. It might be okay for fertility tx.

gmantheman is offline Associate Member

Thanks for the reply...I didn't expect to gain strength from the DAA....but have heard to many hit and miss stories not to give it a go myself. I have taken lots of Test Boosters in the past and have never responded, maybe I will with the DAA...but probably not!

Synhax is offline Associate Member
    DAA don't work, and BCAA are debatable. Anyhow, BCAA are amino acids, the building blocks from which proteins are made of and in theory you are taking them to provide your muscles temporary quick relieve and help them rebuild when under stress, theyre not suppose to be acting on any receptors like hormones.

Nice one Synhax...clear and logical, thanks.

Thread Information