T3ckton1k is offline Junior Member

Steroid alternatives?

Hello everyone! I am 18 and I lift for 7 months. Some time ago I though about going on juice and most ofyou and other people told me that was stupid. So I tried more expensive supps and I added Animal Stak and M-Stak with my creatine. The M made me eat like crazy, till I was about to puke and then eat some more and Stak did about nothing, just some strength in the firstfew days. From 67kgs before I took those I got to 73kgs now but no more abs. I had some abs while flexing before, the weight I gained is a lot for 2,5 months but I don't know what to say about it's quality. So, anyway is there any supplement worth taking? Anabolics are so appealing as they work and they are quiet cheap, most of them...
    My diet and workouts are ok, imo... maybe not too much diveristy in my diet but lots of meat, veggies, fruits and nuts

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    It does not sound as though you are malnourished... keep up the good work and do your best to take your diet and workouts to the next level (with only minimal vitamins, creatine and protein powder). Stay away from the sexy supplements as they will just take $$ away from your steak/potatoes & college fund.

Silvercrank is offline Junior Member
    Not many supplements out there do much of anything at all, Creatine, fish oil and maybe beta alanine is really all i can suggest. Food and a solid workout routine is all you need really.

Thread Information