ascendant is offline Senior Member

Fluctuating heart-rate during cardio while on Clen?

Ok, I have been taking clen now for almost a week and have noticed something odd. When I first start my cardio, my HR jumps up very quickly and fairly high for the intensity. I'm 37, and whereas for the intensity I do cardio at my BPM would normally be about 112-116, it now starts out between 120-140 BPM. However, after about 10mins or so of a constant pace, my HR then starts to drop down to the typical range of 112-116.

Does this change in my HR indicate anything in particular? I found tons of info online about clen increasing the HR in general, but nothing about it causing the HR to initially increase during cardio like that, then decrease to normal shortly thereafter.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    Ok, I have been taking clen now for almost a week and have noticed something odd. When I first start my cardio, my HR jumps up very quickly and fairly high for the intensity. I'm 37, and whereas for the intensity I do cardio at my BPM would normally be about 112-116, it now starts out between 120-140 BPM. However, after about 10mins or so of a constant pace, my HR then starts to drop down to the typical range of 112-116. Does this change in my HR indicate anything in particular? I found tons of info online about clen increasing the HR in general, but nothing about it causing the HR to initially increase during cardio like that, then decrease to normal shortly thereafter.
    Not my experience neither. Mine just races. I have to watch when I take Clen to avoid pre workouts.

matri.x is offline Associate Member
    Are you taking any pre workout ? or cutting supps? ex : NO-Explod hydroxycut ...

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That sounds pretty normal so long as the rhythm is consistent and you just have some rate fluctuations.

PrettyPlease? is offline Banned
    Heart rate increases rapidly with the onset of activity; however, if exercise intensity remains constant your heart rate will level off reaching what is known as steady-state heart rate. This means the demands of the active tissues are being adequately met by the cardiovascular system.

In other words, completely normal.

Thread Information