Ratterman is offline New Member

Somatomax! Good or bad, especially during cycle?

Let me just say, I love this stuff! I'm not certain it helps with boosting natural T, but when it comes to baller ass sleep and being in a great mood... it's the tits.

Question is whether or no it causes any issues on cycle, or issues period. I'm one that believes something that works this good and is legal, has to be bad for you. Anyone have experience here or use it as often as I do? I'm starting a Test E only cycle this summer. Last time I took Prop, I f'd it with some other supplements I was taking and also not taking the right stuff. Side effects were awful. Thanks!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratterman View Post
    Let me just say, I love this stuff! I'm not certain it helps with boosting natural T, but when it comes to baller ass sleep and being in a great mood... it's the tits.

Question is whether or no it causes any issues on cycle, or issues period. I'm one that believes something that works this good and is legal, has to be bad for you. Anyone have experience here or use it as often as I do? I'm starting a Test E only cycle this summer. Last time I took Prop, I f'd it with some other supplements I was taking and also not taking the right stuff. Side effects were awful. Thanks!

I have never used this myself,,,always leary honestly. The fact you mentioned incredible sleep has my attention though.

Thread Information