Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tarmyg

Thread: Supplementing with oxygen...love to hear your thoughts on it.

Acegrey is offline New Member

Supplementing with oxygen...love to hear your thoughts on it.

I just moved to Colorado a month ago and my body finally feels like it has adapted to the altitude. I recently tried supplementing with 95% oxygen during my workouts and have gotten incredible effects...especially when in taking a nitric oxide as well. What do you guys think? If you take oxygen then how did you feel about it?

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    what do you mean by incredible results

I was able to lift longer and heavier with not nearly as much lactic acid build up. In addition I had incredible pumps equal to being on cycle. I've been off cycle for 6 months and it was the first time I ever had pumps like that while off all AAS. I can't imagine what it could be like while on. After doing a little more research I'm realizing just how important and effective oxygen seems to be.

I also had noticeably faster recovery in between sets.
    My theory is that supplemental oxygen while working out with improve AAS cycles primarily due to your red blood cell count increasing.

how are you using it are you carrying a mask with an oxygen tank connected to it around the gym or pre work out?

No it's just a can. I use a brand called Boost Oxygen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Supplementing with oxygen...love to hear your thoughts on it.-image-974804180.jpg  

I think ill try some of that it makes sense that increasing oxygen to muscles and the body could be beneficial

Please let me know what you think. I look forward to hearing your experience taking it.

papathesmurf is offline Junior Member
    So, what's the difference between inhaling oxygen out of a can and huffing air duster?

On a more serious note I could not see that stuff being very good for you due to the fact that it is flavored. I'm sure what ever they are using to give it that peppermint taste does not belong in your lungs. It should be noted that was a smoker until recently..

They have a natural flavorless...mine was simply a light peppermint aroma. I'm sure if you gave it a try you'd see that it's pretty effective.
    Go to Oxygenboost.com and research it for yourself. I've put a lot of crap supps in my body and I know for a fact this is not one of them.

In regards to your air duster question...Despite the name "canned air", the cans actually contain gases that are much easier to compress into liquids, such as 1,1-difluoroethane, 1,1,1-trifluoroethane, or 1,1,1,2-tetrafluoroethane. Hydrocarbons, like butane, were often used in the past, but their flammable nature forced manufacturers to use fluorocarbons.

Blog Entries
    lol wtf is this sht i have never heard of this before

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Canned Air? Spaceballs here I come!!!
    NACH3 likes this.

Lol it's just a higher concentration of oxygen. We have about 21% oxygen on average in our atmosphere this supplement gives you 95%. With all that extra oxygen in the blood especially if you have an increased RBC count from AAS you feel a big difference.
    Yes I know it might sound dumb but when I tried it I was taken back by how effective it was for me in the gym. I've seen the strongman breathing in that concentrated oxygen before a lift or a pull so I knew there had to be something to it. Plus if you think about it it just makes sense.

gmantheman is offline Associate Member
    So is this product 95% of .21 FIO2 or 95% of .95 FIO2 or what? If I put a patient on 2 Litters of FIO2 via nasal cannula then she is getting .28 FIO2 or 28% 02. If give a patient 6 L through a face mask then she is getting 44% O2.

Your on a whole new level than I am bro...this is just a supplement for athletes so I really don't have an answer for you, however it is interesting and I'd like to see if I can find out more, but so far the product has worked great for me.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Acegrey
    Your on a whole new level than I am bro...this is just a supplement for athletes so I really don't have an answer for you, however it is interesting and I'd like to see if I can find out more, but so far the product has worked great for me.
    Are you a guy who is paid for advertising canned air?? Get a job dude

I don't think he is I can spot those pretty easy he wasn't pushing the brand

I'm not man I just ran into it when I was working security up in Manitou Springs so I gave it a shot and trained with it....it worked extremely well for me so I just thought it was worth sharing.

btpolak is offline New Member
    I guess it's better than those guys vaping before they walk into the gym. I'm intrigued.

Thread Information